Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Lies Beneath

Go down 
+27
Twiekieman
NatCroix
Suomi_Rocks
Obscured
Almagest
VNoita
Manxita
WhiteNightFantasy178
DarkStar
ice-princess
Crysta
LuciferAmadxander
torispooky
whutnot
Evie
Daniela
Novaë
crucified_vampire
Eressa
VivekaPandora
icare4u
Tosca
Myla
Jimi B
Karina
Naiad
Helene
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

What Lies Beneath - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:09 pm

wait. The girl wants to sell someone already sold song?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:27 pm

I'm confused as well...I mean, Tarja already recorded the song, it's already on CD, so how can they sell it to another person? Plus the song is already known, so why the talk about leaking it?
Back to top Go down
Suomi_Rocks

Suomi_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Maybe she is talking about the first version of IFI, which wasn't published (you know, the re-recording of IFI stuff)? *confused as well*

But anyway...Kerli? Shocked I knew that song of hers, Walking on Air, it's creepy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:23 pm

icare4u wrote:
I'm confused as well...I mean, Tarja already recorded the song, it's already on CD, so how can they sell it to another person? Plus the song is already known, so why the talk about leaking it?

I think that's the reason they didn't release I Feel Immortal in America...

Gosh, I hate that woman right now.
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
NatCroix

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:09 pm

hahahah i "asked" her this question:

f*ck you bi*ch, respect Tarja's music

i dont know if she read that but at least i let it out...

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
whutnot

whutnot

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:39 am

well, since it IS Kerli's song, she has every right to do what she wants with it. plus, Tarja didn't even want to record it, the label made her. besides, i think Tarja's version is probably so different from the original that they will sound like two different songs.
Back to top Go down
http://whutnot.deviantart.com/
Myla
Little Phoenix
Myla

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:32 am

NatCroix wrote:

Embarassed

Is this REALLY necessary?
Come on... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarjabrasil.com
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:06 am

Myla wrote:
NatCroix wrote:

Embarassed

Is this REALLY necessary?
Come on... Rolling Eyes

Yeah... then people start attacking us ALL like the mess a while ago... Sad
Back to top Go down
Suomi_Rocks

Suomi_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:22 pm

http://www.formspring.me/bubblegoth/q/1133995783

Q: What do you think of Tarja singing "I Feel Immortal"? Do you like her songs?

A: I do. I like Nightwish a lot. I even sang one of her songs in the music studio I used to go as a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Myla
Little Phoenix
Myla

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:09 pm

I don't see any problem about her singing I Feel Immortal.
Okay, I don't like the ideia of selling the song to another person, buuut the important to me is to listen to Tarja singing!

For this kind of attitude people say Tarja's fans are stupid!
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:24 am

Myla wrote:
I don't see any problem about her singing I Feel Immortal.
Okay, I don't like the ideia of selling the song to another person, buuut the important to me is to listen to Tarja singing!

For this kind of attitude people say Tarja's fans are stupid!

Which we clearly are not. xDDD

Don't busy yourself with such things, guys, it is horrible that she whores her music like that, but in the end, the focus should be on Tarja and how amazing the album is doing!

What she said isn't even worth mentioning in passing, I agree with Myla and whutnot.
Back to top Go down
NatCroix

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:02 am

I'd like to make something clear.. i felt that was necessary for me to say that (not saying that was right)- the song is hers but Tarja's version isn't

and I don't think people will think Tarja's fans are stupid just because an anonymous person from the internet says an insult...

I believe this forum itself shows the way Tarja's fans are, and also her blog...
Back to top Go down
NatCroix

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:09 am

Back on topic

I'm glad to know the album is already available here! cheers but still don't know if I'll be able to get the deluxe edition pale (I checked a website and only the standard version is available - Naiaaad! *.*) anyway, any of the existing editions will be better than the leaked album No I have!

I'm gonna buy the CD as soon as I get some $$$ cheers
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:43 am

Wooo, my North American edition of WLB arrived.
Same pictures in it, even that edition has two tracks No.5 What a Face
Back to top Go down
Myla
Little Phoenix
Myla

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:46 am

^Awwwh, mine didn't arrive yet! Sad
I bought the bundle and the standart USA version!

And, how 2 tracks number five??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:12 am

They made a mistake on both versions of the album.
If you look at the back cover, there is track 5, then 5 again and then 7. Razz

There is a review of WLB in one of germany's most popular weekly magazines.
It is rather pathetic and embarrasing though and I don't know if I even want to translate such a load of horseshit.
Pardon my french. Razz

So if you want to read something really stupid, here you go:
"The avarage Finn is a nice guy. In the mornings, he is sitting at family Nokia's, creating new cellphones, in the afternoons, he is driving into giant woods where he lumbers wood for the paper industry. In the evenings, he first goes to Sauna, after htat he is having some leipäjuusto (bread cheese) or hernekeitto ja pannukakku (pea soup with pancakes).
The Finn is very good at driving rallye cars, invented the whale's finn, which is named after him since then, and he is speaking a language you can't learn if you don't have a special gene for it. Most of the Finns are called Virtanen, Korhonen or even Hämäläinen, the nicest ones mostly Pekka and they always say in nordic english "You must come to Helsinki!"
You would do that instantly, if there weren't horrible dangers lurking in Finland. The worst of them is called Tarja Turunen and she created an own genre called Opera Metal, which is a combination of smashing e-guitars and operatic Soprano vocals and close to madness. With music like that you can destroy cellphones easily, root out entire woods, spoil leipäjuusto and hernekeitto ja pannukakku and scare away whales. And then we are suppossed to come to Helsinki voluntary?"

Last edited by Karina on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myla
Little Phoenix
Myla

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:14 am

Oh, how do they didn't notice that? rabbit

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:35 am

Myla wrote:

Laughing

Hehe, no idea. Wonder if the deluxe version is the same.
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:04 am

Karina wrote:
Wooo, my North American edition of WLB arrived.
Same pictures in it, even that edition has two tracks No.5 What a Face

LOL! What a mess. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Karina wrote:
"The avarage Finn is a nice guy. In the mornings, he is sitting at family Nokia's, creating new cellphones, in the afternoons, he is driving into giant woods where he lumbers wood for the paper industry. In the evenings, he first goes to Sauna, after htat he is having some leipäjuusto (bread cheese) or hernekeitto ja pannukakku (pea soup with pancakes).
The Finn is very good at driving rallye cars, invented the whale's finn, which is named after him since then, and he is speaking a language you can't learn if you don't have a special gene for it. Most of the Finns are called Virtanen, Korhonen or even Hämäläinen, the nicest ones mostly Pekka and they always say in nordic english "You must come to Helsinki!"
You would do that instantly, if there weren't horrible dangers lurking in Finland. The worst of them is called Tarja Turunen and she created an own genre called Opera Metal, which is a combination of smashing e-guitars and operatic Soprano vocals and close to madness. With music like that you can destroy cellphones easily, root out entire woods, spoil leipäjuusto and hernekeitto ja pannukakku and scare away whales. And then we are suppossed to come to Helsinki voluntary?"

omg LOL lol! this is incredibly hilarious lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Karina

Karina

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Of course the text itself is funny.
But it is a disgrace as an album crtique. I think no musician deserves that kind of "review". No
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Karina wrote:
Myla wrote:

Laughing

The american Deluxe edition? Cause the German deluxe edition has same mistake, as you might know...lol...but no idea about the American deluxe edition...
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Karina wrote:
Myla wrote:

Laughing

I've got DeLuxe Edition and except for NO tracknumbers on the backcover there are no double-titles, just a list of 11 fantastic songs on disc 1 and 3 fantastic songs on disc 2.... with a WLB-docu, great stuff... cheers
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Karina wrote:
They made a mistake on both versions of the album.
If you look at the back cover, there is track 5, then 5 again and then 7. Razz

There is a review of WLB in one of germany's most popular weekly magazines.
It is rather pathetic and embarrasing though and I don't know if I even want to translate such a load of horseshit.
Pardon my french. Razz

Hi Karina, is this interview real?
If yes then the writer has no taste of music at all, i bet he likes Modern Talking and Justin Bieber instead...... lol!
Everywhere around the world Tarja is considered as a hugely talented vocalist, the only problem for her is that Universal has a very 'strange' way of selling her new album in for example the eastern European countries!
From some friends over there i heard that WLB isn't for sale in their countries!
Let's hope that Tarja's fans in these countries will soon be able to buy WLB, as i wrote on Tarja's blog 'Tarja is a universal artist but not the property of Universal....'!

Back to top Go down
VNoita

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:48 am

Hey, Modern Talking are good! How can you mention them in one sentence with that kid? Razz
And this is one review which I can't take seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://winterstormhungary.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Lies Beneath
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next