Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Chatter

Go down 
+17
Obscured
VNoita
Karina
icare4u
Daniela
Suomi_Rocks
Myla
TerrenaAnimula
Tosca
Helene
Novaƫ
Almagest
Evie
whutnot
Puffin
Eressa
Naiad
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

Random Chatter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:45 pm

I have never seen Legend of the Seeker...don't even know what it is about or anything about it actually. XD

I've seen an episode of Spartacus. Then it turns out it wasn't the first episode I thought I was watching and I got confused when I started to watch the other one. So, I've only seen one episode on the Starz site. XD We never had the Starz channel...we only ever had the HBO channels when we paid for them. lol
Back to top Go down
http://terrenaanimula.deviantart.com/
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:49 pm

*sigh* I need cheering up... Anyone willing to help? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:55 pm

I might be able to help...if you don't mind sidetrackedness...I'm cleaning...

which...why is it that I clean when I don't want to do homework?
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:57 pm

*sniff* It's alright. I just got attacked by my sister and when I tried to defend myself my Mother flipped out on me. It's the same thing every time... Crying or Very sad

I'm trying to clean too but only because I'm thinking of leaving my house and go to a friend's or something. This place is beginning to wear down my last nerve...

Oh dear, I dunno... I always seemed to get online when I had homework. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Oh dear. Yea, if that happens all the time, your best bet is just to get out of that environment.

*hugs*

I do that to. But I'm in cleaning moood...but I'm also online. And how did I manage to press 'o' 3 times instead of 2?
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:02 pm

*nods* I should be used to it by now and I hate feeling like a baby when I get this weepy, but lately I've been the one to get blamed for everything and screamed at over little things. I try to be good and stay up in my room if I'm not working or cleaning the house, because that's my job here, but I seem to always get in trouble.

Naw, thanks. *hugs back*

Aha, I'm never in a cleaning mood. Evil or Very Mad I'm the one who always does it, though, so there must be something wrong... Lol. I dunno... My keys are weird and have been sticking lately although my laptop is nice and clean. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:10 pm

I normally don't clean. But my mom is always wanting me to take out the trash, empty dishwasher, and wash off dishes and put them in the dishwash. I LOATHE that! I do it at my job! Why do I want to do it when I get home? She can do it! When she gets home all she does is play mafia wars on facebook or sleep. :/ She only cleans on one of two days she is off. The other week is the most she has done something but that's only because she had 4 days off and rearranged the living room.

Which makes me glad I don't have to bring my art homework home! Because anything that can't be done in a sketchbook I can't do due to the fact she leaves her clothes she takes out of the washing machine on the kitchen table. We don't use it, but still. So, I have to do all my homework on my bed because that is the only place where I actually have room to do something. Although, I do type up essays on my desktop...I don't really type them up on my laptop or netbook because my desktop is just so much faster!
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Naww, I'm sorry! Sounds like my family, though! My Mother works nights and I understand that she sleeps during the day but she's awake in the afternoon yet she does nothing. My sister is a lazy cow ever since she dropped out of high school, randomly and for no said reason although I do believe she just wants to mooch off my Mum, and never does a bloody thing. I'm left to do it all, which wouldn't be so bad if my family weren't pigs... Rolling Eyes

Oh dear, that doesn't sound pleasant. I'm on my laptop on my bed mostly but because I want to. I had a computer desk but I sort of broke it, don't ask, and like I said, I rarely go downstairs unless it's to clean or get food from time to time.
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Our downstairs...is to go out of the door.

She kept on wanting me to pay for stuff over the summer since I worked 17 hours. But I didn't and I outright refused to. Now she doesn't expect me to pay for anything except for my own stuff (minus food which I end up having to buy for myself a lot more now though) because my hours got dropped back to 5 hours a week. Which sucks. I wish it could have been dropped back to 10-11 hours since that's how it used to be when I went back to classes in the fall. :/ But apparently, they now have enough people to where they only want me in the busy part to wash dishes. :/

Don't worry...I won't ask...even though now I'm curious. XD
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Lol!

Naww, my Mother always makes me pay for things. My sister gets to be the moocher and gets whatever she wants, as she always has. I, on the other hand, am left to be independent since I'm the older one. Pfft... I mean, I have a job and I work but I don't think it's fair, ya know?

Meh... I hate discussing family life. I always feel like I get pity. Mad

Ha, it involves a friend and a long night. Won't let go of too much more... *zips lips shut*
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:24 pm

I totally understand you. I lived in a situation like that back in the US.

Abusive people will always try make you think that your feelings are stupid, which is not true. Expressing how you feel, anywhere, with anyone, is never stupid, so don't apologize for being weepy.

It seems like it'll never end, but it will, you just have to get your head in the right place, and get your body in a different place, and then it all starts healing. I tell people all the time that Tarja concerts is the reason I moved to Mexico, but I was also trying to get myself out of a very, very bad situation. Trust me when I say this, better days are coming. <33333333333 If you want to talk more or anything, you can IM me or PM me. <3333333333333
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:33 pm

Oh dear, I never like to use the word abuse... Embarassed I mean, I know people who get beat everyday so my problem isn't half as bad, though, my Mother tends to express her feelings through her hands.

*nods* Well, I was told recently by people I thought were my "friends" that I was ranting to them for attention. Every since, I've been wary of letting things spill...

Naww, I'm glad that you got out of whatever situation was bad for you! I've been trying to leave my house for years, though, I thought things had changed a bit when my Stepfather passed maybe 2 or 3 years ago. I was wrong and then when I had begun to get ready to move in with my Grandfather, my Mother had to have surgery so I was sucked back in. That was almost a year ago...

Oh, and thanks for your support! You guys don't know how much it means to me! *sniff* If I wasn't already cried out then I'd cry...
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:39 pm

I for the most part kinda let people walk all over me.

The past 2 weeks is the most I've cried in a long while since like the beginning-ish of the year. Both my dad and my paternal grandparents.

I'm an only child, so i really don't have that problem. But my grandmother always has to pair me with my cousin or my dad or my uncle or someone from off of Stupid Dr. Phil, stupid Dr. Oz, or Oprah (Notice how I loathe Dr. Phil and Oz? I don't mind Oprah but I don't like her talk show). My grandmother basically lives for them.

And she can't believe what I tell her about my cousin. I'm friends with her on facebook...not her...I know more about her college life than she.

I don't mind you taking to me either. But know this, I'm really horrible at giving advice...although, for some reason that doesn't stop some of my friends from asking for my advice. But if I go to them for advice, they just ignore...except for like one. Then another one is just condescending. :/
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:51 pm

My think, which is weird and ironic, is that I am a misanthrope so I hate humanity and most people yet I still wish to please everyone and get them to like me. It's another stupid thing that I've engraved into my brain.

I normally don't cry, I hate it and my Mother calls me “weak” when I do cry and she sees, but I've been doing a little lately. It doesn't help that Tarja has totally rolled me with WLB. I mean, “Underneath” gets me but it's “Rivers of Lust” which makes me break down sobbing like some baby. Crying or Very sad I have a tight connection with that song. *nods*

Oh dear, I'm glad that my Mother never watches Oprah or any of those shows because she'd probably try to lock me up or something for having some mental disease or something.

My Mother never believes anything I say about my sister. I could be completely right and my sister clearly lying yet I'm the wrong one. Mad

Naww, I'm not good at advice either so it's fine. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:59 pm

My grandmother still can't believe that my mom left my dad because he's an ass. She still thinks the only reason my mom left my dad was because she had another man. And she never started seeing anyone until a month after a year we moved out and a month before the divorce was legalized after being separated for a year. And we moved out like 6 years ago too. :/

And my mom is still pissed off because my dad should be the one helping me with paying for my schooling amongst other things and NOT my grandparents. My dad is a tightwad. He only buys something for himself unless I'm with him and just get something under $5 and he is actually buying something as well. :/

So...I'm glad he FINALLY has a girlfriend! But he is actually spending money on her. Both my mom and I can't believe it! XD Actually...we also both think they are going at it fast though. They've only been together for like I think 3 weeks now and they are already on vacation together and going to a wine festival. I like her and all, but there was one thing that freaked me out. She actually hugged me the first time she met me. I didn't like that. Neither did my mom when I told her. You don't hug the daughter of the guy you're dating the first time you meet her! At least if she is an older child! I can see a little kid if they get attached to the person though.
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Oh dear, your Grandmother sounds as much of a loon as mine! Laughing My Grandmother swears up and down that I am some Satanist who worships the devil and sacrifices animals in my spare time, even though I work at a vet clinic and am wonderful with animals. Rolling Eyes

Naww... I'm sorry about that, though. :[ I have no Father so... I don't have that... uh... problem... Neutral
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:08 pm

That...actually just put me into laughter. Some of my grandmother's friends think I worship the devil. Only because they have seen high school photos of me with a pentacle necklace on. XD I hate closed minded people. Well...not really...I can stand them as long as they don't harp on me. I am friends with closed minded people who are supposedly these "perfect" little Christians. :/ Although, like one or two of these people have actually opened their minds up a little more though. But these people are like her neighbors and have known me all my life and they still thought this. I really don't get it. I can't kill anything...bugs different though...although...for a spider or like a big bug, I yell for help unless I'm the only one there...then it's like big wad of paper towels or toilet paper depending upon which I'm closer to. XD I hate spiders. *shiver*
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Yay, glad I got a laugh out of ya! Ugh, I hate those kinds of religious fanatics because I am as open-minded as they come. I'm not a religious person, at all, yet I'm still open to anything but to be around those close-minded people is very nerving. *nods*

Aha, well... I've been... *cough* Hunting before but it wasn't something I wanted to do. I kill fleas at work but it's my job! Twisted Evil I've killed spiders too but they don't bother me. I just kill them because when I get bit I tend to get an abcess, which sucks so bad.
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Yes. I'm a tad bit closed minded, but not much. But my closed mindedness tends to be towards like virtue. I find myself trusting someone quicker and thinking they can't do something 'bad' unless I actually know the person. If that makes sense? I can't really explain myself. But I seem to be very trusting and I normally see the good in people and not notice the bad in people's personalities...like the negativity. Hopefully that made sense?

I've never been hunting. I've been fishing...somewhat...But I've only ever caught seaweed. lol
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:31 pm

No, it makes sense to me. I'm sort of like that too.

Lol! I've a good shot and am a good marks... uh... woman. I just enjoy guns, they make me feel safe. I've been fishing too, never good experiences. Last time I went, I ended up with a double hook right through my thumb. Shocked

Sorry I left again... I had another fight... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:30 pm

Oww. That's got to hurt.

I've only ever shot a gun once. XD and that was at a range where you shoot targets. I didn't even hit the paper the target was on. lol

*hug*

I disappeared to. I spent a lot of time digging out beads and whatnot from the spot under my bed so I could put them in this tub that I bought at walmart...after I finished, which took an hour and a half to do, I have come to the realization that the tub doesn't fit under my bed at all!
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Aha, not as much going in as it did when I ripped it out. I'm not good at the hospital so I rarely go. Rolling Eyes

It's fine!

Naww, I'm sorry! My room is such a mess but mostly because I have books all over the floor and then my cats tend to knock them over or bring out ALL of their toys on the floor. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:33 pm

lol. I don't have a single cat toy in my room...unless you count the two that I bought for myself because they were just adorable! XD

But yea...books, school stuff...just a few things that are on my floor...and shoes...my purse...some stacks of papers. Cords for charging stuff (but those are all in the same pile at the power strip that stays plugged in. XD)
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Puffin wrote:

Naww, I'm sorry! My room is such a mess but mostly because I have books all over the floor and then my cats tend to knock them over or bring out ALL of their toys on the floor. Laughing

Seems as if you have similar problems with your family as I have...

And the thing with the books, well, I bet you can't beat the amount of books in my room...lol

and I have one cat as well.
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Lol. My cats are my babies so I buy them everything. Laughing They have like 3 cat houses and everything. It's a good thing that my room upstairs is the biggest. Rolling Eyes

Aha... I have two closets to my clothes are all put away but my shoes stay under my bed. I like to keep things tidy but it's hard with my cats. Both are terrors, I swear. tongue

Lol. I have over 500 books alone in my room and then I have more outside in the garage and down in the basement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chatter
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anteroom of Death :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: