Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Chatter

Go down 
+17
Obscured
VNoita
Karina
icare4u
Daniela
Suomi_Rocks
Myla
TerrenaAnimula
Tosca
Helene
Novaë
Almagest
Evie
whutnot
Puffin
Eressa
Naiad
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
whutnot

whutnot

Random Chatter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm

Naiad wrote:
Eressa wrote:

Diana.. unpack already you lazy slob LoL

Hahaha, I unpacked my Tarja things, does that count? xD *glances at poster staring at me from the wall* Oh hai Tarja.

i definitely think that counts. its what's important, really.
Back to top Go down
http://whutnot.deviantart.com/
Novaë

Novaë

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:14 pm

what's up cat
Back to top Go down
Helene

Helene

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Me wants a hug. No
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:18 pm

*gives Helene big ass hugs*
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
Novaë

Novaë

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Helene wrote:
Me wants a hug. No

*hug*
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

Are you ok? *humongous hug*
Back to top Go down
whutnot

whutnot

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Helene wrote:
Me wants a hug. No

oh no! there is not a hug smiley! there needs to be one so that we can all hug Helene! *hug*
Back to top Go down
http://whutnot.deviantart.com/
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:20 pm

*glomp* I'll give y'all a hug, though, I'm truthfully not a hugging person. Laughing

I am utterly bored although I'm "supposed" to be cleaning and what not... That was my moment of randomness...

Oh, and I agree with, Mary!
Back to top Go down
Tosca
Front Row Girl

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Awwh, we really do need a hugging smilie! I guess the formula for a hug will have to do.
cheers Arrow confused = Very Happy
*glomps*
Back to top Go down
Helene

Helene

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Awww, I asked for one hug guys. Razz Thankies. Heading to bed now. With WLB. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Naiad wrote:
What's an ass hug? O_o

Sorry, couldn't resist. Mr. Green

We need hugging smileys, worship smileys, and a rolling-about-pounding-the-table-of-laughter smiley like on deviantART would be cool, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Almagest wrote:
Naiad wrote:
What's an ass hug? O_o

Sorry, couldn't resist. Mr. Green

We need hugging smileys, worship smileys, and a rolling-about-pounding-the-table-of-laughter smiley like on deviantART would be cool, too.

I said big-ass hug, like uhm... ...I have a rusty spoon! Twisted Evil

There are only so many smileys I can add, but why don't you e-mail me the gifs and I'll see what I can do?
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:08 pm

hug emoticons are just great in their awesomeness...however...

the glomping ones are so much better!
Back to top Go down
http://terrenaanimula.deviantart.com/
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:12 pm

I adore the word glomp in general...

Uhh... just thought I'd let you all know that because I'm certain it's on your list of top things you just want to know...

Hmm... I've also been musing over how this emoticion, rabbit , reminds me of one I have on MSN that my bestie and I use to make fun of the “hillies”, otherwise known as “hillbillies”, where I live. Another fact I'm sure you guys just had to know.

Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:16 pm

XD

Yes. Glomp is a great word! It is fun to glomp people...well..online...I don't do it in real life...I don't really hug in real life except for certain people and the certain people who are family. :/
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:23 pm

cheers

Ah, don't feel bad about that. I do not like being touched, period, so I don't hug or anything in real life. The only thing I end up doing, unless I touch someone at work at the clinic, is hitting someone, mainly my sister, when they try and bully me. I would, however, be lax in my no physical contact rule if I was around Tarja. She can hug me all she wants... cherry

Oh, and I am, indeed, a cherry... Cool
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Smile

I'm multitasking...it ain't working well.

Lol. Same here. There's a few famous people I wouldn't mind them hugging me and vice versa. Tarja would be one of them. The others being Tony Kakko, Emilie Autumn, and Simone Simmons.

I'm actually starting to get pissed. :/ I was told from someone in my class (I don't really know her name...I think it is like Justine or something. XD) that she was going to text me tonight to tell me what time to meet in the art studio tomorrow so we could work more on our sculpture-like-thing that we will have to draw. But she hasn't texted me yet...and it's after 10:30. I'm tempted to just not bother even heading over there...afterall...she lives in the dorms so all she has to do is walk to the art builind. I on the other hand, live 20minutes away in another city...so I have to drive there then walk up the hill from the parking lot, then down some starts and the up some stairs to get into the building and the studio. See how I don't feel like doing that? XD *ish lazy and would rather sleep tomorrow and work on essays and be online*
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Sorry I randomly left. It was garbage night yesterday but since it was a holiday Monday the trash didn't run, doesn't run, until tomorrow. I hate lugging down those nasty cans... ugh. Suspect

Aha, mine is pretty much only Tarja and perhaps my best friend because we're like sisters! Cool

Oh dear, that's rude, if ya ask me. I hated working in groups in high school, probably because I'm a misanthrope, but I always seemed stuck with the work because I was very focused. Lol. I'm lazy and just want to sit in my dark room and sleep all day, but I rarely get to do that unless I get one of my migraines, though, that happens once a week or so. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Myla
Little Phoenix
Myla

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Awwwh, I arrived late but I wanna hug Helen too! cheers
*HUG* I love you

Mr. Green <<< I missed him!!! *__*
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarjabrasil.com
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:12 pm

That was me in high school to. Unless I got put into a group with someone who loved doing work...then normally I didn't have to do a thing. XD I liked those times.

My best friend doesn't like being hugged. So...we don't hug. lol I really only have one friend is like a mega-hugger. XD

I miss my sleep in till noon - 2pm depending upon if I felt like getting up.
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Lol! I never was in groups like that. Blasted mooching people... Evil or Very Mad

Well, I've never actually met my bestie since she lives in the Netherlands but we always skype and talk! I sort of gave up on my friends in real life because I had surrounded myself with stupid people. I have maybe 2 good friends left besides my coworkers. It suffices me fine, however, because I am reclusive.

Naww... I have insomnia so I've never been a real big sleeper but I can always just sit in bed and read and read... It's been rough lately, though, with work and then we have a new baby kitten, Edmund - almost 6 weeks old now, and he was having to be bottle-fed every 2-3 hours. He's being weaned now so hopefully I'll be able to rest soon! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Speaking of *glomp*s: There's this in joke that arose on the official Tarja forum - OF for short - (thanks to a rather fuddled Tosquita) in which we exchange *log*s with each other, and occasionally even whole *forest*s ... Wink
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Ahh...I can honestly say, I really only have one true friend in real life. :/ And we hardly ever talk. But then when we're together, it is quite a while before we actually shut up. XD

I have skype...mainly because one of my friends got it. We've only talked to each other once on there and it was for 2 hours. XD That was actually the only time I had logged on since I I redownloaded it after not using it in a few years. XD

I couldn't sleep last night. I saw every hour. I hate it when that happens. Only good thing that came from that was that my alarm clock didn't go off. For some reason, it sometimes will not go off and I can't figure out why either. And yes, the time was correct because I ended up setting it for five minutes later when I noticed it and it went off. :/ It's out to get me O_O I was actually surprised I wasn't late for class this morning...made it 2 minutes before class started...also the professor was a couple minutes late. XD

But as for falling asleep, unless I'm in a moving vehicle, it normally takes at least an hour until I fall asleep. :/ Or...if I'm just really tired it won't take that long...but normally if that's the case...it takes half an hour. Once in a while it takes 3 hours before I fall asleep.

Almagest: I think that went over my head...but then...I was never a member of the OF. The only official forum I have ever joined was Emilie Autumn's. And I probably only have maybe 3 posts on there? And I've been a member for at least a year now...maybe more.
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:42 pm

OK, I'll let you in on the joke and it came about. ^^

http://www.tarjaturunen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=587564#587564

Quote :
I log you too! :FD

EDIT: Shocked Uh, sorry, Sunburst made me drink whiskey. Let's stone him. Mr. Green

But this one really takes the cake:

http://www.tarjaturunen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=587562#587562

Quote :
@ ET> Who is out og their mind? Surprised
@ dogcankump: LIneweight as in making the lines thincker? Yeah, I really wish I had a drawig tablet - this sort of drawing really needs to be neat and tyidy, and I can't get that sort of precision when drawing manually. >_> I never tried drawing piuctuers in comic style before, so it was mostly expieerminetation. But it wqas fun to try uit out. Very Happy I think I will try some more in the style if I ever have tibe.
(btw if there are any typos in this message, please blaem Sunburg *nog*)
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Lol, that was quite interesting! Laughing I always enjoy inside jokes but I never seem to be apart of them. I blame my reclusive, anti-social ways... Wink

That's how I am with my two friends in real life. We both are very busy with work and other stuff so it's hard to get together. Once we're there, though, it's like being in the middle of the interstate. affraid

I actually got to sleep in this morning until 9am because Edmund didn't wake up for his morning bottle. Ha, just thought I'd share the fact that he's running around my room chasing a moth along with one of my cats. It's quite and interesting show... cat

I can't fall asleep in a car but I can read, which a lot of people I know can't do. I actually sleep really well flat on a hardwood floor. It's a weird thing.

I'm just not a fan of message boards... I've found that most people are either very rude or just have a bad attitude, or that they're very cold and don't take to newcomers. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chatter
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anteroom of Death :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: