Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Chatter

Go down 
+17
Obscured
VNoita
Karina
icare4u
Daniela
Suomi_Rocks
Myla
TerrenaAnimula
Tosca
Helene
Novaë
Almagest
Evie
whutnot
Puffin
Eressa
Naiad
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls
Almagest

Random Chatter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:50 pm

That's why you're here, I guess. AoD forum - where the cool Tarja fans are! Mr. Green

I blame the mosquitoes for not going to bed. I can't hear them, probably due to my typing, but I'm sure they're here because I keep getting more and more bites. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Honestly...I still don't understand. XD

Inside jokes a grand! There's this one inside joke a bunch of us from high school have that involves Apollo and Aeolus. Basically the God of the Sun and the God of the Winds. It's basically a dirty joke that just basically gets worse over the years. There's also a closet involved in the earlier stages of this inside joke. XD

We have moths..those tiny bugs...we think they are coming from the millet. Out cat chases them. She goes bug hunting! She's like 11 years old now I think? Or she will be turning 11 in October. We've had her since she was 6wks old. We never had to bottle feed her. We adopted her from the SPCA. The millet belongs to the bird. She loves millet (and cheerios. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://terrenaanimula.deviantart.com/
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Aha, yes! I don't consider myself really cool, though, and more along the lines of mentally unstable although most would consider that... uhm... clinically insane...? *whistles innocently*

Anywho...

Oh dear, that does not sound fun at all. Have you tried Deep Woods Off? I used it a ton this summer because it was very wet here and I was getting eaten alive by the mosquitoes. That repellent along with the Burt's Bees one too, when I could get my hands on a bottle, really saved me. :]

Oy vey, anything Greek brings back bad high school memories for me. My name is Rhea, after the Greek titaness, and on the first day of high school, in Honors English 9, my teacher asked the class who was the person that was named after a Greek titaness. None knew but me so I raised my hand and said that it was me. My teacher then went to explain the backstory about how Rhea had children with her own brother and what not. My classmates teased me all 4 years of high school about that even though I have only a half-sister... Morons...
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Aww...that's sad.

But...we didn't really go on Greek mythology...but we do use it in with it though. This all started because we all had a class in common even if we were in different years of it...and that class was Latin. XD
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Aha, jokes on them now, though, because most are either out of a job, having trouble with uni, or are pregnant and/or just had a baby. Seriously, the pregnancy thing is taking over my graduating class. There's only maybe 15 of us girls left who are not pregnant or without a child. Laughing

Lol! My school never even mentioned Latin. I hate my high school... People were so close-minded and just plain stupid. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Greek mythology FTW!

Not only because of Xena and Hercules ... though my interest in Greek mythology got me into those shows, and now I'll always picture the Greek gods in a very peculiar way Laughing

Latin, of course, is the gateway to epicness. x)
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:10 pm

That kinda sounds like my class...and the class that graduated after my class. XD

We had Latin, French, and Spanish. I chose Latin because it was the coolest one to choose. It was hard though. But the theacher was great. Very Happy He retired a year after a graduated...and i'm friends with him on facebook! Actually...I think like just about all of his students from my high school who had him and have a facebook are. XD There's even a group in his honor.

XENA!!!!!!! Very Happy cheers
Sorry...I love that show...I want all the season on DVD...but I only have 1-3 and the 10th anniversary box set. :/
I loved Hercules too...but now I don't really care for it...I find it cheesier than Xena for some reason. I only have season 3 of Hercules though. XD
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Yay! That means I win with my Greek name! tongue The only odd thing is that I'm Irish, Polish, and Cherokee. Guess my Mother was really into Greek names at the time. My middle name is after a famous comedienne so the combination is just... weird...

I've always been fascinated by Latin but I never learned a thing about it. I just stuck with my Spanish and I've forgotten almost all of that. Rolling Eyes

Lol! I was the school... Well, that doesn't matter and I'm still not pregnant so I guess there's something to my madness. Laughing Infertility is a wonderous thing, though, I do believe that is a little T.M.I. *whistles*

I loved Xena too!! I miss that show... :[ Most of the shows on T.V. now are crap. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Not all are crap! I can name a bunch I love....TRUE BLOOD! Eric Northman. Very Happy Loved the character in the books, love the character in the show! Then there's like NCIS, The Closer, Rizzoli & Isles, The Vampire Diaries, Mythbusters...shall I name cartoons and anime now?

My username is in Latin! So praise me! lmao

That may be a tad TMI.
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:23 pm

LoL! I actually like True Blood too but I don't get whatever channel it is on upstairs in my room. I don't associate myself that much with my family downstairs so I don't get to watch it. I mostly watch either the History channel or maybe something like Bones or Law & Order: SVU. I enjoy crime shows... Laughing

Aha... Mr. Green My username is... my nickname! tongue

I am the Queen of T.M.I.!! queen
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:27 pm

XD
You can watch it online. We had HBO but we can't afford it anymore so we got rid of it...so i've just been watching the rest of season 3 online. Season finale is on Sunday. T_T Then a whole year of waiting. Lame.

And I think I am going to go ahead and go to bed...just in case my classmate texts me...although...I'll probably have a hard time hearing the tone if it goes off while I am asleep since it is like a nature tune. lol

Good night.
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:29 pm

You can? I need to because I've only seen the 1st season and then maybe 2 eps of the 2nd. tongue Naww, I hate having to wait for new seasons. I'm impatient... Laughing

Alrighty! Hope things work out for ya tomorrow! I think I'll try and get some sleep now too! Wink

G'night!
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:08 am

Damn. It's like 4:00 am and I woke up and now I can't sleep anymore.

Just thought you should all know. Neutral

Edit:

I also want to say that We Are is the best song eevah to break the 4:00 am silence. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
Suomi_Rocks

Suomi_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:17 am

Naiad wrote:

*starts singing a lullaby*
*cough*
*fails*

Eh, we're the only ones who are online now, we could stay here chattering until the break of dawn. Razz
Here it's about noon, but the weather is so shitty that I'd rather think of it as an early morning. Or so.
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:31 am

Suomi_Rocks wrote:
Naiad wrote:

*starts singing a lullaby*
*cough*
*fails*

Eh, we're the only ones who are online now, we could stay here chattering until the break of dawn. Razz
Here it's about noon, but the weather is so shitty that I'd rather think of it as an early morning. Or so.

Lol! We may as well, I don't think I'll be sleeping since I just got in a writing mood. What Lies Beneath is such an inspiring album. Not to mention every time Tarja sings "Naiad" I perk up. xD
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
Almagest
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:59 am

Naiad wrote:
What Lies Beneath is such an inspiring album. Not to mention every time Tarja sings "Naiad" I perk up. xD
LOL! Tarja luvs u indeed. Razz

TerrenaAnimula wrote:

Puffin wrote:
I loved Xena too!! I miss that show... :[ Most of the shows on T.V. now are crap. Rolling Eyes
See, Val? There's a pattern. Must be the cheekbones. They're teh sex, obviously Wink

So, anyone else watching Legend of the Seeker? Me wants Spartacus: Blood and Sand, too >_<
Back to top Go down
whutnot

whutnot

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 am

Almagest wrote:

So, anyone else watching Legend of the Seeker?

oh! me me me!! i do! so sad it got canceled.
Back to top Go down
http://whutnot.deviantart.com/
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:10 am

Almagest wrote:
TerrenaAnimula wrote:

Puffin wrote:
See, Val? There's a pattern. Must be the cheekbones. They're teh sex, obviously Wink

Aha, I have to agree with this one. Cool

I never saw Legend of the Seeker but my best friend had bad things to say about Spartacus: Blood and Sand, and she was, still is, a HUGE Xena fan.
Back to top Go down
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:47 am

I seriously feel like a spammer.

Maybe you´ll want to kick me out soon scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Almagest
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:49 am

Daniela: TROLL FAIL ^^

whutnot wrote:
Almagest wrote:

Woot, another fan!

Yeah! It's like uhm ... you get so used to shows. It's almost like the characters were part of your circle of friends ... and LOTS is seriously good.

Puffin: Well, it seems that the reason people watch the show is not so much the story or the acting, but more uhm ... shallow qualities xD
Back to top Go down
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:52 am

Almagest: no way. You are the forum troll, remember? lol!
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:53 am

Almagest: Aha, that's exactly why my best friend watched the entire first season because she really wanted to turn it off. I, needless to say, got a play-by-play experience... Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:55 am

Daniela wrote:
What exactly have I done here to deserve this title? Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Almagest wrote:
Daniela wrote:
What exactly have I done here to deserve this title? Mr. Green
I don´t know what extempore you had in the German part of OF Razz
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:13 pm

whutnot wrote:
Almagest wrote:

I never saw the series but I read the first SoT book and part of the second one. I liked the first book a lot and incredibly so, my fav charrie was Rachel, but the second book started to drag me down, come one, everything smelled like pitch and Kahlan put her confessor face and Richard had a headache and the narrative was so elemental, the author told of the feelings and situations instead of showing. And what's with the descriptive torture and rape fetish? >_<

Hey, Spartacus is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chatter
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anteroom of Death :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: