Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Chatter

Go down 
+17
Obscured
VNoita
Karina
icare4u
Daniela
Suomi_Rocks
Myla
TerrenaAnimula
Tosca
Helene
Novaë
Almagest
Evie
whutnot
Puffin
Eressa
Naiad
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

Random Chatter - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:44 pm

FML.
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Uggh...how can someone wear something like that?

*no Lady Gaga fan, nothing against her either, but this is too much*...
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:34 pm

That...is a tacky outfit. XD

However, some of the things she wears is pretty cool. *likes some of her music...has albums...*
Back to top Go down
http://terrenaanimula.deviantart.com/
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:51 am

Naiad wrote:
FML.

Something wrong with ya, chica? :[

Lmao... GaGa is my secret or not so secret girl crush, among others, and although I listen to some songs, I have to agree about that meat outfit. I mean, I have nothing against the fact that she used meat, I'm no vegetarian or vegan and think humans should be what we were born to be - omnivores, but that "dress" was simply awkward. Random Chatter - Page 7 Icon_razz And am I the only one that saw her wearing that outfit and grew automatically hungry? Uh... I guess... Random Chatter - Page 7 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:04 am

well she must have ate it ater she wore it, or else, she would have the fresh smell of stinkin rotten meat on her closet Mr. Green

I hope she didn't fart on it silent Laughing
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:08 am

Lmao. Eww... I dunno if I would eat meat that's been on someone's body, not to mention being in that... place... where they filmed the awards because you know there's bound to be so many germs there. Blech... I'm more upset that she wasted all of that good meat, teehee. I'm a carnivore. Random Chatter - Page 7 Icon_razz

Eww... that or what about if she had another pimple on her butt? Can you imagine the meat and the... *shudders* ... can't even say it. Random Chatter - Page 7 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:43 am

What does FML mean?

and why do so many people know so little about the insects living in their country?
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:44 am

I am leaving tomorrow, and I have so many things to do.. I would love to lurk this forum instead Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.winterstormslovakia.com
Karina

Karina

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:11 am

For weeks I don't feel too well.
Physically as well as psychological.

So today I went to see my doctor and he said that I seem to be stressed at the moment.
My blood pressure is really high so tests have to be made to figure out if there is a physical cause for that or that I simply worry too much at the moment. My doctor thinks last thing is the reason.

I don't recognize myself lately and I really feel burned out. So now I am off work for this and the entire next week so I can calm down and get some rest.

So if I don't come online that often...that's why.
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:24 am

Karina wrote:

So today I went to see my doctor and he said that I seem to be stressed at the moment.
My blood pressure is really high so tests have to be made to figure out if there is a physical cause for that or that I simply worry too much at the moment. My doctor thinks last thing is the reason.

I don't recognize myself lately and I really feel burned out. So now I am off work for this and the entire next week so I can calm down and get some rest.

Oh, that's just the worst, Karina. :/ I really hope you get to feeling well soon. If there's anything I can do or anything, just let me know. :/
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:28 am

Sometimes I feel the same...But actually already since last august..and doctor also blamed in on stress, on being depressed because of not finding work...but I don't think my stomach problems are only due to stress...no idea though...

Hope you'll get better soon, Karina...
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:52 am

Thank you very much, Naiad and icare4u.

Wow, since last August? Sorry to hear that. And yeah - finding no work IS frustrating.
I hope you will find a new job soon so you don't have to worry that much anymore.
Did you have a stomach examination?
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:34 am

Since the doctor blamed it all on stress, he wasn't willing to do any examination at all, he just said it'll pass when I find work. He said he could have done examinations, but that it would be useless, since they won't bring any result. I just wonder how he knows that...can he look inside my body and see there is nothing wrong (except for maybe being stressed)?
All he said is that there is lots of air in my stomach and that it is "upset"..but other than that nothing wrong, according to him.
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:11 am

Oh... well then he either has X-Ray eyes or he has a very good intuition.
I have to do this long-time-blood-pressure-test stuff and some other things so he can exclude a physical cause.

What exactly are your stomach problems? Stomach ache? Or do you feel nauseous?
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:48 am

Well, I really have no idea...but then who am I to criticize a doctor? Like my dad says, it's what he studied, so he should know it better than I do...just like in the case of a friend, where of course the doctors were also right ( Rolling Eyes )..they all blamed her weight loss on stress (she's in same situation as I)...until one doctor did a more thorough examination of her and found out that her blood sugar was 1200 (instead of the normal 200) and he sent her right to hospital, saying her situation was so serious that she could have passed out any moment, could have lost consciousness any moment now...(yeah right, it was all just due to stress...)

Sometimes I wish I had stomach pain, that would be easier to describe...It's some weird problem...feels like my heart is racing real fast, but the doctor checked pulse, blood pressure etc and said it's all ok, the way it should be...unless he messed that up as well, I dunno. I can't stand sleeping on my stomach, I rather sleep on the side or on the back...but it is no pain, at least most of the time not,...only very rarely. It more feels the way he said, that the stomach is upset, it feels like something is rumbling inside my stomach...constantly.
First the doctor said it is a stomach flu, but it just didn't stop...and a stomach flu last like maybe 2 weeks...not more.
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:28 am

Can't you go get a second doc's opinion?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:32 pm

More days like this one and I´ll need a rope and a tree soon... x)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:33 pm

I'm thinking about that...I just don't know where to go to...and I'm not too fond of doctors really, I don't really feel like running from doc to doc ...just to (maybe) hear the same stuff over and over again...

@Daniela: why do you say that?
Back to top Go down
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:40 pm

it´s one of the days when you´re incredibly happy and enjoying everything just to fall to the absolute bottom in the next minute...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Naiad wrote:
Karina wrote:

Oh, that's just the worst, Karina. :/ I really hope you get to feeling well soon. If there's anything I can do or anything, just let me know. :/

At my work i have some employees who are having stress, don't ask me the reasons because i have to write about 1000 pages to explain.
But relaxing in your free-time is a MUST DO!
Maybe strange but have you ever heard the song 'Always look on the bright side of life' from Monthy Phyton?
Trust me you will feel better for a while... geek
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:32 pm

My first day in Canterbury ended. Nice town, not so far away from London.. I am totally ill from all the left-things, and different plugs (I had to buy new cabels for notebook what wasnt really cheap)..
I live in a totally international house- France, Ireland, Togo, Japan and Slovakia of course
I havent met any of my class mates so far, I just know that there is 1 british guy who I met on facebook and also 1 guy from uruguaj.
Going to school tomorrow for some presentation and welcome.. so many things to do now.. and I am happy that I didnt sell the mobile phone I won before Miskolc.. it has got WiFi and I can have internet anywhere almost. bounce

I will go to bed probably, tired as hell Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Today was pure H*ll...

I doubt if I'll be on for a few days now because after this, jeez, I'm emotionally worn out. Random Chatter - Page 7 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 pm

so....my internet is a piece of crap and the tecnician of the company can't do anything about it Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Tired of everything, tired of trying to find a job. Parents ask "What is more important: books or finding a job?"...- books don't dissapoint me, unless it's a bad book, books don't make me sad, books are not a cause for constant frustration...
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:35 pm

icare4u wrote:
Tired of everything, tired of trying to find a job. Parents ask "What is more important: books or finding a job?"...- books don't dissapoint me, unless it's a bad book, books don't make me sad, books are not a cause for constant frustration...

I am facing similar problem.. I need to find a job Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chatter
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anteroom of Death :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: