Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora

Go down 
+11
whutnot
Puffin
Karina
Obscured
Evie
Daniela
Eressa
crucified_vampire
Helene
VivekaPandora
Naiad
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evie

Evie

Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:06 pm

oh, so you are coming to London?? are you serious?? I hope we gonna meet there Very Happy Very Happy promise? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.winterstormslovakia.com
VivekaPandora

VivekaPandora

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Evie wrote:
oh, so you are coming to London?? are you serious?? I hope we gonna meet there Very Happy Very Happy promise? Razz
I am very serious! Got my plane and Tarja tickets in hand! Very Happy We shall definitely meet! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/VivekaPandora
Evie

Evie

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:40 am

VivekaPandora wrote:
Evie wrote:
I am very serious! Got my plane and Tarja tickets in hand! Very Happy We shall definitely meet! cheers

I am so happy then. When will you arrive at London?
I need to buy my tickets, I wanted to buy them here in England not to pay that much for delivering, but I havent had time so far Embarassed I need to proceed it!! *shouting at myself*

Next question:

what do you have from tarja´s merchandise??
Back to top Go down
http://www.winterstormslovakia.com
Suomi_Rocks

Suomi_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:44 am

What would one of your (former) teachers -at your choice- say about you? Razz

Uh and sorry for missing these days from the forum...I had a few...*cough* problems *cough*...with my computer...
Back to top Go down
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Paris is not so far away from Ostrava and/or Prague *innocent* rabbit

What would you do if you woke up and found yourself in Marcelo´s body? Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Daniela wrote:
What would you do if you woke up and found yourself in Marcelo´s body? Mr. Green

*DIES* of laughter

I so want to see this answered ^_^
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:49 pm

OMG Daniela! ROTFL! That question is pure genius!

Belial: Yes, that's the song Smile

Val: Actually I did mean "insane in a positive, creative, likeable way". Like, uhm, an eccentric. Very Happy

Regarding music school: Awww. Oh, I can see it, I guess you're just not the type of person to truly obsess about playing an instrument any free minute. I can relate there ...

OK, since you asked for it Razz

* Why are you always so cheerful and lively and lovely and bubbly and creative and funny and whimsical and sexi and all-around awesome? ^_^

*wants to know your secret* Laughing

Ohhh, and another one:

* Do you remember a lot of your past in general, and your early childhood in particular?

(My former gf had that too ... Myself, I can barely remember what I ate for lunch. Suspect )

And another one:

* What's your favourite Jewish joke?

Last edited by Almagest on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Eressa wrote:
Daniela wrote:

*DIES* of laughter

I so want to see this answered ^_^

+1
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
Almagest
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Another one:

* What is your most favourite bonus track ever?
Back to top Go down
VivekaPandora

VivekaPandora

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 am

Evie
Tickets didn't really cost me much, and I had them shipped Very Happy I think it was only $1.50.
And I believe I'll be in London October 11th-13th... but I'm not sure, I'll have to check with Tosca. Laughing [/huge fail] Can't wait to see you there! Very Happy
Evie wrote:
what do you have from tarja´s merchandise??
Before my WLB bundle arrived, I only had MWS Deluxe US edition and a signed poster. Now, I have a tee, the "Falling Awake" single on vinyl, and the Deluxe US edition of WLB. Smile

Suomi_Rocks
Aww, is your compy doing better? Sad
Suomi_Rocks wrote:
What would one of your (former) teachers -at your choice- say about you?
Oh dear Laughing
According to the speech my choir teacher gave during my senior project, I was eager to learn, and "made the most growth in one year out of any student [he'd] ever seen." But he'd also tell you I have a horrible gum-chewing habit and a chatty mouth. Laughing

Daniela
Oh, I would come, but I leave Europe on the 15th. Crying or Very sad
Daniela wrote:
What would you do if you woke up and found yourself in Marcelo´s body?
WIN Laughing Laughing Laughing
I'd probably take her out shopping, so she could buy some new clothes... and model them for her husband's opinion. Cool
I'd also probably offer to give her a back massage. Cool Because she works so hard and needs some stress relief. Cool
And here comes the obvious! Laughing (eheh3) I'd also probably try to seduce her, but seeing as we're married, I'd probably end up with the "Not tonight, honey, I'm PMSing and I'm SO bloated; plus, I'm stressed about that appointment tomorrow and really need some comfort blah blah blah let's just cuddle blah blah blah" Laughing Laughing
On a side note, I'd probably freak out about urinating because I wouldn't know how. Shocked

Almagest
It's not that... actually, I am rather musically-obsessed. Laughing I live and breathe music - not only listening to others, but writing and playing. Everytime I go up to my room, I can hardly get anything accomplished because I have a beautiful keyboard that I sit down and need to play. Very Happy I constantly am challenging myself, teaching myself. I've been told that with the self-taught way I play, I'd never be able to master anything in keys like C#minor - and I just did. Julliard is a different story - because I am self-taught, I'd have to start all over with a "conventional" way of playing in order to accomplish anything. I'd have to be able to read music as well as I do English. Not to mention, my actual grades in school would never get me in, even if I was a genius... conventional school was not my thing. Laughing I spent most of my time in school trying to escape. Laughing

End rant. tongue
Almagest wrote:
* Why are you always so cheerful and lively and lovely and bubbly and creative and funny and whimsical and sexi and all-around awesome? ^_^

*wants to know your secret*
Laughing Well aren't you sweet! Razz It's probably because I'm actually the Messiah. Bet you didn't know that.

Almagest wrote:
* Do you remember a lot of your past in general, and your early childhood in particular?
I actually kind of had a bad short-term memory. Laughing Although, I think that's because I'm usually daydreaming. I do have a lot of memories from my childhood, but not excessively detailed amounts. My earliest memory was when I was two, pushing my baby sister on one of those baby-swings. Mom was telling me, "Not too hard now." Laughing

Almagest wrote:
What's your favourite Jewish joke?
"Two beggars in Rome - One Catholic - One Jew - are sitting side by side on a street in Rome. One has a cross in front of him; the other one the Star of David. Many people go by and look at both beggars, but only put money into the hat of the beggar sitting behind the cross.

A priest comes by, stops and watches throngs of people giving money to the beggar behind the cross, but none give to the beggar behind the Star of David. Finally, the priest goes over to the beggar behind the Star of David and says, "My poor fellow, don't you understand? This is a Catholic country; this city is the seat of Catholicism. People aren't going to give money if you sit there with a Star of David in front of you, especially when you're sitting beside a beggar who has a cross. In fact, they would probably give to him just out of spite."

The beggar behind the Star of David listened to the priest, turned to the other beggar with the cross and said: "Moishe, look who's trying to teach the Goldstein brothers about marketing?"
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Almagest wrote:
What is your most favourite bonus track ever?
Probably "Gloomy Sunday" by Emilie Autumn. That is simply my favorite rendition of that song ever.
Back to top Go down
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:00 am

VivekaPandora wrote:
well, the shows are scheduled for Oct. 7 & 8... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
VivekaPandora

VivekaPandora

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:02 am

Daniela wrote:
VivekaPandora wrote:
well, the shows are scheduled for Oct. 7 & 8... Razz
Shocked Really? ...hmmm... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:14 pm

VivekaPandora wrote:
Almagest
It's not that... actually, I am rather musically-obsessed. Laughing I live and breathe music - not only listening to others, but writing and playing. Everytime I go up to my room, I can hardly get anything accomplished because I have a beautiful keyboard that I sit down and need to play. Very Happy I constantly am challenging myself, teaching myself. I've been told that with the self-taught way I play, I'd never be able to master anything in keys like C#minor - and I just did. Julliard is a different story - because I am self-taught, I'd have to start all over with a "conventional" way of playing in order to accomplish anything. I'd have to be able to read music as well as I do English. Not to mention, my actual grades in school would never get me in, even if I was a genius... conventional school was not my thing. Laughing I spent most of my time in school trying to escape. Laughing

End rant. tongue
Ohh ... OK. Oh well. Some people just are autodidacts. People are different after all - though I think that both extreme points of view, namely that formal training and teachers in general are totally useless (even if limiting that to saying "for autodidactic geniuses") and the opposite view that without formal training you'll inevitably ruin your health and go to hell, are silly. Razz

It's certainly helpful to be in contact with other, more experienced, musicians, in any case. I haven't had a lot of musical education in my life but I've come to understand that training is mostly something you do by yourself anyway; the teacher isn't doing much more than giving guiding, assistance and feedback, and letting you profit from their experience, like what works and what doesn't, or less well, or like if they feel you are doing something in a way that could be counter-productive or even harmful in the long run. Ain't it so?

And by the way, it's lovely that you sing classical, too, I had no idea! Another reason to like you, haha! Razz

I mean, Jordan Rudess attended Juilliard as a child but in his late teens his interests eventually moved away from classical piano, to the horror of his parents and teachers.

And Tarja of course is still in contact with her own teacher, who must also be horrified about some things Tarja is doing like "OMG! *gasp* Shocked You're ruining your voice, girl!" Oh well, like caring parents, overprotective but well-meaning. Laughing

VivekaPandora wrote:
Almagest wrote:

*wants to know your secret*
Laughing Well aren't you sweet! Razz It's probably because I'm actually the Messiah. Bet you didn't know that.
Ooooh! How come I never thought of that! The scales just fell from my eyes! (No, not the minor harmonic scales and what not ...) I mean, that's just so utterly unlikely that it would be YOU of all (Jewish) people in the world that it can only be true. :worship:

Hey, you should found your own band called "Jew-wish", motto: "I may not look like Jesus but I'm your musical saviour nevertheless."

VivekaPandora wrote:
Almagest wrote:
What's your favourite Jewish joke?
"Two beggars in Rome - One Catholic - One Jew - are sitting side by side on a street in Rome. One has a cross in front of him; the other one the Star of David. Many people go by and look at both beggars, but only put money into the hat of the beggar sitting behind the cross.

A priest comes by, stops and watches throngs of people giving money to the beggar behind the cross, but none give to the beggar behind the Star of David. Finally, the priest goes over to the beggar behind the Star of David and says, "My poor fellow, don't you understand? This is a Catholic country; this city is the seat of Catholicism. People aren't going to give money if you sit there with a Star of David in front of you, especially when you're sitting beside a beggar who has a cross. In fact, they would probably give to him just out of spite."

The beggar behind the Star of David listened to the priest, turned to the other beggar with the cross and said: "Moishe, look who's trying to teach the Goldstein brothers about marketing?"
Laughing Laughing Laughing
HAHAHA! That was a really unexpected punchline! Well, I did anticipate and even expect the beggar to say something funny and sly, but I couldn't have told what exactly! I love this kind of jokes! Razz
Back to top Go down
VivekaPandora

VivekaPandora

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Okay, seeing as it's past Sunday, I think it's time to choose someone else Laughing

...you're up, Eressa Twisted Evil

Thank you all for the questions!
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Oh phuck I knew it!! *flails*
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:20 pm

start the thread Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
VivekaPandora

VivekaPandora

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:13 am

I have to start the thread? Suspect Or does Naiad do that? [/fail]
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:08 am

Uh... I guess I'll start it, I think Naiad is busy bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2