Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora

Go down 
+11
whutnot
Puffin
Karina
Obscured
Evie
Daniela
Eressa
crucified_vampire
Helene
VivekaPandora
Naiad
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora Empty
PostSubject: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Viveka goes next. Feel free to ask her 20,000,000 questions. Cool

Be nice and be don't ask things I wouldn't ask. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
VivekaPandora

VivekaPandora

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Oh dear... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/VivekaPandora
Helene

Helene

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:44 pm

WTF is that thingie on your avatar? It's so creepy. Suspect Laughing

What is the most disappointing/worst song on WLB. (Haha, tough question Twisted Evil ) And on MWS?

Your celebrity crush?

Back to top Go down
VivekaPandora

VivekaPandora

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:11 am

Helene wrote:
WTF is that thingie on your avatar? It's so creepy. Suspect Laughing
His name is Bunchie, the phallic-looking llamasaur! Very Happy ...on ecstacy, apparently.

Helene wrote:
What is the most disappointing/worst song on WLB. (Haha, tough question Twisted Evil ) And on MWS?
I DON'T HAVE WLB YET! Crying or Very sad OmegaOrder suuucks...
On MWS, I really didn't care for "Our Great Divide". At all. The whole album to be honest is pretty "meh" for me...

Helene wrote:
Your celebrity crush?
I have many many. Tarja is big up there. Laughing Otherwise, I like Tori Amos, Emilie Autumn, Anna Madeley, Karina Lombard, Courtney Cox, Catherine Zeta-Jones...
There's a lot. Laughing
Back to top Go down
crucified_vampire

crucified_vampire

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:45 am

Would you like to be born as a man or woman and why?
If you could describe yourself as a sound, what sound would it be?
What's the weather you feel more comfortable with?
Do you work? What's your job?
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:51 am

Arrow What could make you go really AAHHGHSSJKK*RAGE*AHHGG no matter what, no matter when, no matter who?

Arrow In the other hand, what could make you go awwwtearyshalalayaywootweee, no matter what, no matter when, no matter who?

Arrow The worst movie you have ever seen?

Arrow Please could you stop the noise? I'm trying to get some rest from all the unborn chicken voices in my head.

Arrow You ten years ago. What were you doing around this time?
Back to top Go down
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:39 am

What´s the best concert you´ve ever attended?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Evie

Evie

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:06 pm

how are you?
what do/did you study?
Back to top Go down
http://www.winterstormslovakia.com
VivekaPandora

VivekaPandora

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:27 pm

crucified_vampire
crucified_vampire wrote:
Would you like to be born as a man or woman and why?
I'm quite happy I was born as a woman - I love all things feminine! (Uhm, except maybe my period...)

crucified_vampire wrote:
If you could describe yourself as a sound, what sound would it be?
"Squawk" afro

crucified_vampire wrote:
What's the weather you feel more comfortable with?
Probably summer weather; although lately, I've been really digging this coming-winter weather, it makes me feel all snuggly...

crucified_vampire wrote:
Do you work? What's your job?
I have a job of winners... McDonalds. Laughing But hey, the hours are good, and a job is a job. Laughing

Eressa
Eressa wrote:
Arrow What could make you go really AAHHGHSSJKK*RAGE*AHHGG no matter what, no matter when, no matter who?
Someone spitting, or someone trying to give me a shot. Laughing Excess saliva REALLY grosses me out, and I'm terribly needlephobic. I almost punched a poor nurse who tried to draw blood from me once...

Eressa wrote:
Arrow In the other hand, what could make you go awwwtearyshalalayaywootweee, no matter what, no matter when, no matter who?
A FOOT MASSAGE Razz I looove them. It's the only proven way to get me to stop talking. Laughing

Eressa wrote:
Arrow The worst movie you have ever seen?
"Twilight" was pretty goddamn awful. Laughing I kept screaming at the bad direction.

Eressa wrote:
Arrow Please could you stop the noise? I'm trying to get some rest from all the unborn chicken voices in my head.
Well now, it's not MY fault if they want to be extra noisy when we're all playing basketball, now is it? IS IT?! Shocked

Eressa wrote:
Arrow You ten years ago. What were you doing around this time?
Around this time in life, I'd probably be picking at my new braces and learning multiplication songs. (I was nine.) Around this time in particular, 3:20pm, I'd be arriving home from school, trying to figure out some way to procrastinate on my homework.

Daniela
Daniela wrote:
What´s the best concert you´ve ever attended?
That would probably have to be Tarja in San Francisco! Very Happy The turn-out was very low (sadly Crying or Very sad), but that is good as a concert-goer, for that means you can squeeze right to the front of the stage with no problem! I was with someone who later turned out to be my fiancee on a second date, and met a few friends that night I am still friends with. And of course, there was the actual concert - not only was Tarja amazing, but every musician on that stage shown with incredible brightness and talent. I loved it.

Evie
Evie wrote:
how are you?
Oh I'm quite fine at the moment, thank you for asking. Laughing How are you?

Evie wrote:
what do/did you study?
When I was in college, I studied music. However, I was sort of disappointed that I was learning the same things I did in high school all over again at college (only this time, we had to pay for it) - and this included the music courses. I dropped out due to depression and bad events and started working full time at McDonalds. Don't know if I'll go back yet. Laughing

Wheeee these questions have made my ego HUMOUNGOUS. Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Like a Star @ heaven what's your complete name? Razz

Like a Star @ heaven follow any specific religion?

Like a Star @ heaven first song you heard with tarja in it afro

Like a Star @ heaven if you coud be any videogame character, who would you be and why?

Like a Star @ heaven favorite book

Like a Star @ heaven favorite author What a Face

Like a Star @ heaven what instruments do you play and what's your favorite? Surprised

Like a Star @ heaven did the pinkies haunt your mind already? Twisted Evil

Like a Star @ heaven worst fear you had as a child

Like a Star @ heaven are you jocolor , a king or queen ? (so cliche i know Rolling Eyes ) Laughing
Back to top Go down
VivekaPandora

VivekaPandora

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Obscured wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven what's your complete name? Razz
Valerie Elaine Hudak

Obscured wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven follow any specific religion?
Reform Judaism Smile But I also have a lot of New Age beliefs...

Obscured wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven first song you heard with tarja in it afro
"Nemo"... I was so blown away. Until that time, I had never heard a single thing like that style.

Obscured wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven if you coud be any videogame character, who would you be and why?
Spyro, because he's badass Very Happy

Obscured wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven favorite book
"White Witch, Black Curse" by Kim Harrison

Obscured wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven favorite author What a Face

...probably Kim Harrison Laughing

Obscured wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven what instruments do you play and what's your favorite? Surprised

I play keyboard. Smile Harpsichord, piano, and cello are my favorites though.

Obscured wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven did the pinkies haunt your mind already? Twisted Evil
Shocked They are now.

Obscured wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven worst fear you had as a child
Death... I was a very morbid child. Laughing Also, a very young soul, so I guess that's a natural fear...

Obscured wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven are you jocolor , a king or queen ? (so cliche i know Rolling Eyes ) Laughing
farao
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:53 am

What's the first thing you thought when you woke up this morning?

Do you smoke?

What are the TV shows of your childhood?

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:28 am

• 1.) What's the best gift you've ever received in your entire existence so far?

• 2.) Would you ever sell your soul to the "Devil" and if you would then for what reason? Yes, I can be cynical too. Twisted Evil

• 3.) The worst injury you've ever had?

• 4.) Favorite childhood book?

• 5.) If you could travel back in time then what period would you visit?

• 6.) If Tarja was randomly driving around where you live and she accidently hit you with her car, how would you react?

• 7.) If you could speak any foreign language which one would you choose?

• 8.) Favorite fictional character?

Last edited by Puffin on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whutnot

whutnot

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:29 am

if you could have any super power what would it be?
Back to top Go down
http://whutnot.deviantart.com/
VivekaPandora

VivekaPandora

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Karina
Karina wrote:
What's the first thing you thought when you woke up this morning?
"Why is it so freaking hot? ...and why is my nose all stuffed up? I better not be getting sick..."
The sun was shining in, right on my face. Laughing Still no idea why my nose was stuffed up though.

Karina wrote:
Do you smoke?
Not cigarettes... Laughing

Karina wrote:
What are the TV shows of your childhood?
Oh man! I watched "Jewel Riders" and "Sailor Moon" religiously. How come there aren't any female action heros anymore for kids?

Karina wrote:
Star Wars or Star Trek?
I better say Star Trek, out of respect for the totally geeky family members of mine who worship the franchise... Laughing

Puffin
Puffin wrote:
•1.) What's the best gift you've ever received in your entire existence so far?
Good question...
For my 17th birthday, my Grandma got me VIP Meet-and-Greet Nightwish tickets to a show ON MY EXACT BIRTHDAY. Laughing That was pretty freaking awesome.
I'm also thinking of my last Valentine's Day present, because it was homemade. Homemade, creative gifts are the best!

Puffin wrote:
•2.) Would you ever sell your soul to the "Devil" and if you would then for what reason? Yes, I can be cynical too.

Laughing Twisted Evil I might ask for riches; I'd surely love to have a private jet...

Puffin wrote:
•3.) The worst injury you've ever had?
I've been pretty lucky to have never had anything series... my sister and I were wrestling as kids and she stabbed me under the eye with a pencil, and that was pretty serious (we weren't sure for a while whether I'd go blind or not.) I still have a scar, but I'm not blinded. Laughing

Puffin wrote:
•4.) Favorite childhood book?
"Is Your Mama a Llama?" Laughing

Puffin wrote:
•5.) If you could travel back in time then what period would you visit?
I'd totally go back to 500 B.C. Greece and bang Sappho. What? I'm just being honest. Laughing
I'd also looove to go visit Victorian England. And Renaissance-era France.

Puffin wrote:
•6.) If Tarja was randomly driving around where you live and she accidently hit you with her car, how would you react?

Laughing HAHA WIN! I have no idea why she'd be driving around here; surely she'd be lost, so I'd give her some directions. Laughing I'd probably be too giddy that she was Tarja to be mad that she hit my car... BUT! I'd need her phone number anyway, you know, to contact her when I hear back from my insurance... Laughing

Puffin wrote:
•7.) If you could speak any foreign language which one would you choose?

Swedish! Very Happy

Puffin wrote:
•8.) Favorite fictional character?
At the moment, I'm still really obsessed with Margaret Prior from the book (and especially her portrayl in the movie) "Affinity" by Sarah Waters. I also dig Ivy Tamwood from the "Hollows" series by Kim Harrison.

whutnot
whutnot wrote:
if you could have any super power what would it be?
Probably the power of flight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:12 pm

What question which has not been mentioned yet would you like to be asked?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Evie

Evie

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:25 pm

I am fine thanks for asking.. Smile

How do you like working at MCdonalds? which position do you have? I worked as floor manager there 2 years ago. I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:12 pm

I have the power of the force on my side, as a powerful Jedi Master whose padawan braid was cut about almost 5 years ago. How will your puny trekkie powers stand up against that?
Back to top Go down
Myla
Little Phoenix
Myla

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:02 pm

1. Favorite song?

2. Favorite movie?

3. Favorite color?

4. Favorite actor?

5. Favorite actress?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarjabrasil.com
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:37 am

VivekaPandora wrote:
Helene wrote:
I DON'T HAVE WLB YET! Crying or Very sad OmegaOrder suuucks...
On MWS, I really didn't care for "Our Great Divide". At all. The whole album to be honest is pretty "meh" for me...
Oh ... really? Shocked Talk about unexpected ... Laughing

OK, my questions:

* "I hope I'm becoming more eccentric. More room in the brain." (Tom Waits) Eccentricity is good for your mental health, says psychologist Dr. David Weeks. Who is the most positively insane person you know (not counting yourself, of course)?

* Do you like Salvador Dalí, and what do you like most about him?

* Why don't you attend a proper music school? Like Berklee or Juilliard.

Another one I just thought of:

* "What if I'm a world unturning?" What does "unturning" mean? Not moving at all, or somehow spinning in another direction? Or something else? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:53 am

VivekaPandora wrote:
Puffin wrote:
•6.) If Tarja was randomly driving around where you live and she accidently hit you with her car, how would you react?

Laughing HAHA WIN! I have no idea why she'd be driving around here; surely she'd be lost, so I'd give her some directions. Laughing I'd probably be too giddy that she was Tarja to be mad that she hit my car... BUT! I'd need her phone number anyway, you know, to contact her when I hear back from my insurance... Laughing

Aha, yes... I had a good one there with that question. Mr. Green Anyways, I'd kill to have Tarja hit my on accident with her car. (Yay, for my fruit-loop pun. Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil ) Getting her number for insurance reasons is perfectly acceptable... *cough* Wink Razz

Now, to more questions. Hmm...
  • 1.) Are you a good dancer and is there a certain type of dance that you excel at?

• 2.) If your life happened to be turned into a song then what would the title be?

• 3.) What's your favorite full album?

• 4.) Do you have any serious allergies and if yes then to what?

• 5.) What were the three happiest moments in your life so far?

• 6.) Do you have any vices?
Back to top Go down
VivekaPandora

VivekaPandora

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Daniela
Daniela wrote:
What question which has not been mentioned yet would you like to be asked?
"Why are you so awesome?" Mr. Green (And, clearly, so very modest Laughing)

Evie
Evie wrote:
How do you like working at MCdonalds? which position do you have? I worked as floor manager there 2 years ago. I liked it.
I'm a general crew member, but I almost ALWAYS work drive-thru. I stand there in the back for eight hours usually. Laughing It's fine, because we're pretty busy (we usually do around 100 cars per hour at lunch rush), but sometimes my legs hurt. Laughing
I do like the actual job, but not so much some of the people. Laughing But hey, isn't that every job?

Eressa
Eressa wrote:
I have the power of the force on my side, as a powerful Jedi Master whose padawan braid was cut about almost 5 years ago. How will your puny trekkie powers stand up against that?
"Photon torpedos! Anti-matter!!" -Dad

Myla
Myla wrote:
1. Favorite song?
That changes daily... at the moment, it's probably "Shallot" by Emilie Autumn.

Myla wrote:
2. Favorite movie?
WALL-E cheers
I also really like "La Vie en Rose" and "The Five People You Meet in Heaven".

Myla wrote:
3. Favorite color?
Clear aquamarine, like a pool of water in the sunlight. Smile

Myla wrote:
4. Favorite actor?
Shocked I don't know if I have one!

Myla wrote:
5. Favorite actress?
I REALLY love Meryl Streep. She is incredible. (Not to mention she's also studied the technique of Uta Hagen!)

Almagest
Almagest wrote:
* "I hope I'm becoming more eccentric. More room in the brain." (Tom Waits) Eccentricity is good for your mental health, says psychologist Dr. David Weeks. Who is the most positively insane person you know (not counting yourself, of course)?
Figuratively insane or mentally insane? Laughing Because I know both...
I think figuratively insane would be my friend from high school. She's probably the one person I know who's more all-over-the-place than I!

Almagest wrote:
* Do you like Salvador Dalí, and what do you like most about him?
I do like Dali! My parents actually have some art of his around the house. I too have a copy of his painting "Female Figure with a Head of Flowers", because it meant something special to me at that time. I really like the slight creepy qualities, the color contrasts, the dream-like chaos.

Almagest wrote:
* Why don't you attend a proper music school? Like Berklee or Juilliard.
I'm not good enough for those schools. Laughing Aside from my grades being low and lacking the genius-amount of talent needed, it'd be a nightmare. Voice would be fine, I learned singing in the traditional classical style, but when it came to piano, my teachers would pull their hair out. Laughing I'm self-taught, and apparently the way I play is very upsetting to pianists. Laughing

Almagest wrote:
* "What if I'm a world unturning?" What does "unturning" mean? Not moving at all, or somehow spinning in another direction? Or something else? What do you think?
"Unturning" to me sounds like not moving - standing still, having no progress, no growth.

Puffin
Laughing Indeed, twas a win question! Now I keep looking for bad Tarja drivers whenever I go out...
Puffin wrote:
• 1.) Are you a good dancer and is there a certain type of dance that you excel at?
I'm always asked if I'm a dancer (apparently I look like one Suspect) but I'm actually TERRIBLE at dancing. Laughing

Puffin wrote:
• 2.) If your life happened to be turned into a song then what would the title be?
Something along the lines of "Recovery and Discovery" I think.

Puffin wrote:
• 3.) What's your favorite full album?
Probably "Little Earthquakes" by Tori Amos. Almost every single song on that album is pure perfection. It's timeless, and the lifetime of the songs themselves seems to be infinite.

Puffin wrote:
• 4.) Do you have any serious allergies and if yes then to what?
I have allergies to pollen, dust, and a mild allergy to grass. Living out hear in constructing farmland is a nightmare in the spring. Laughing

Puffin wrote:
• 5.) What were the three happiest moments in your life so far?
1.) I remember swinging on my friend's swing when I was about four (yes, I remember that Laughing) because she had a swing hanging from the ceiling inside her house. That day was fantastic.
2.) From when I was maybe ten or eleven, I spent the day at an amusement park with that same friend and our sisters. That was awesome.
3.) Seeing Nightwish on my birthday with the Meet-and-Greet was just pure win. First thing to me out of Tuomas's mouth was, "Hello. You are very pretty." I was crying. Laughing How embarrassing. (But that was awesome, nonetheless!)

Puffin wrote:
• 6.) Do you have any vices?
Nope. Cool
Uhm, actually, I think food is a pretty big vice for me.
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Viveka:

we could sit on drive-thru tongue tongue

how many times have you seen Tarja?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:27 pm

OMG Almagest Shocked I loooooove that song ("What If" by Emilie Autumn, right?). Like a month ago I translated it to spanish and though I had no idea about the meaning of "unturning" I guessed it meant "that doesn't turns or spins" ... seems like I was right Razz .

Ok Viveka, since I do NOT want to get shot with millions of questions when my turn comes (which I hope will be in the very future Laughing ), I'll ask only one thing:

Are you happy?

(sounds obvious but the answer may vary from each person, so... tongue ).
Back to top Go down
VivekaPandora

VivekaPandora

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Evie
Shocked REALLY?? I once asked for a chair, and my manager laughed at me. T_T
Evie wrote:
how many times have you seen Tarja?
Only once, during the Storm in America tour in San Francisco. I'm planning on seeing her twice more though with Tosca in London and Paris. Very Happy

Belial
I'm totally asking you six hundred questions come your turn. Twisted Evil Laughing (Just kidding.)
Belial wrote:
Are you happy?
I'm much happier than I have been. I'm not there yet, but I'm on a healing path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora   Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk Show Week #2: VivekaPandora
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next