Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarja's Blog

Go down 
+7
Almagest
Twiekieman
whutnot
Evie
Belial
NatCroix
Naiad
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:15 am

OMG! I really hope the song is either Stargazers or Gethsemane. :O
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
NatCroix

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:26 am

Naiad wrote:

yesss!! i hope so, too! those are two masterpieces!

Stargazers... I love you never thought i'd find a song that would summarize my love for the space and astronomy!
and Gethsemane... Tarja's singing tears my heart apart... it makes ya feel a sort of passion, just like Jesus did.. despite the fact that I could consider this song a blasphemy ( i am very respectful when it comes to Jesus and his Holy Passion).. i can but love it!! ♥️♥️♥️

hehe naughty Tuomas! I love you
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:45 am

"GETHSEMANE", GETHSEMANE"!!!!!!!! the audience has spoken Laughing
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:31 pm

NatCroix wrote:
Naiad wrote:

yesss!! i hope so, too! those are two masterpieces!

Stargazers... I love you never thought i'd find a song that would summarize my love for the space and astronomy!
and Gethsemane... Tarja's singing tears my heart apart... it makes ya feel a sort of passion, just like Jesus did.. despite the fact that I could consider this song a blasphemy ( i am very respectful when it comes to Jesus and his Holy Passion).. i can but love it!! ♥️♥️♥️

hehe naughty Tuomas! I love you

I don't think there's anything blasphemous about Gethsemane. o_O Actually, it's like a prayer... "Prayed more than thrice for you to see the wolf of loneliness in me, not MY OWN WILL, but YOURS be done..."
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:34 pm

i pray for Elvenpath I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.winterstormslovakia.com
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Evie wrote:
i pray for Elvenpath I love you

:O OMG Elvenpath!!! *___* Can't she just do all of them?

Eri had mentioned Wanderlust, but they played that one a lot during Wishmastour...
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:39 pm

But "Elvenpath" has been played already and it's even on a DVD, I want "Astral Romance"!!!! I'd pee if she plays it Laughing (that would be a gross demostration of excitemente though Mr. Green ).
But I think it'll be "Gethsemane" (which is great since I love that song I love you ). And I don't think "Gethsemane" is blasphemous either, you're watching too much Canal 9 and "La Iglesia Universal" show Nati (she knows what I'm talking about lol! )

Last edited by Belial on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Belial wrote:
But "Elvenpath" has been played already and it's even on a DVD, I want "Astral Romance"!!!! I'd pee if she plays it Laughing (that would be a gross demostration of excitemente though Mr. Green ).
But I think it'll be "Gethsemane" (which is great since I love that song I love you ). And I don't think "Gethsemane" is blasphemous either, you're watching too much Canal 9 and "La Iglesia Universal" show Nati (she knows what I'm talkinmg about lol! )

OMG Astral Romance..... *_________* That was the very first Nightwish song I heard. If she does that one, I think I'd orgasm. O_O
Back to top Go down
NatCroix

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:43 pm

Belial wrote:
But I think it'll be "Gethsemane" (which is great since I love that song I love you ). And I don't think "Gethsemane" is blasphemous either, you're watching too much Canal 9 and "La Iglesia Universal" show Nati (she knows what I'm talkinmg about lol! )

hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahhahahaha canal nueve XD solo para ver a la canosa!

well i could explain why I COULD consider it a blasphemy but i'm running out of time" heheh and my explanation wont change that it is one of the best songs i have ever heard.. i simply love it! I love you
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:47 pm

"Astral Romance" is special for me as well, because it's the first Nightwish song I got to hear on the radio (the first one ever was "Nemo" on Much Music though).
I love that song so much Embarassed but she needs a male singer to perform it, so I guess it won't be that one Crying or Very sad .
And you watch Viaviana Canosa Nati? Laughing me too! she's bitchy sometimes, but she looks so nice that I can forgive her Razz
Back to top Go down
whutnot

whutnot

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:52 pm

i vote for Crownless.
Back to top Go down
http://whutnot.deviantart.com/
Belial

Belial

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:01 pm

We should make a competition to see who discovers the mysteryous song Laughing .
I'm gonna vote for... : "Know Why The Nightingale Sings?"
But OMG! what if its "Sleepwalker" or "Nightquest"? affraid that would be awesome Cool

Last edited by Belial on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NatCroix

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:04 pm

Belial wrote:
"Astral Romance" is special for me as well, because it's the first Nightwish song I got to hear on the radio (the first one ever was "Nemo" on Much Music though).
I love that song so much Embarassed but she needs a male singer to perform it, so I guess it won't be that one Crying or Very sad .
And you watch Viaviana Canosa Nati? Laughing me too! she's bitchy sometimes, but she looks so nice that I can forgive her Razz

hahahah she is waaaaayyy bitchy!! thats why i watch her lol jajajaajajajajajajjajajjajajajaajjajajajaja

i've been listening to Sleepwalker a loTT! gosh, that songs turns me on, the lyrics are sexy (should i say that?) Embarassed

Last edited by NatCroix on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:15 pm

Laughing Nati, that's creepy! Mr. Green well, at least I don't feel horny when listening to that song Razz it has the opposite effect on me actually: I find it to be very calm and relaxing...
But yes, there's a sexual theme on the lyrics, that's true.
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Belial wrote:
We should make a competition to see who discovers the mysteryous song Laughing .
I'm gonna vote for... : "Know Why The Nightingale Sings?"
But OMG! what if its "Sleepwalker" or "Nightquest"? affraid that would be awesome Cool

OMG!!! All of those are so good too!!
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Gethsemane will be an excellent choice because it will challenge Tarja's voice... cheers
I did read something funny on Tarja's blog lately, Tarja mentioned something about a requested song for more then 10 years now ... and some dude came up with 'Anteroom of Death'.... cherry cherry cherry cherry

But i won't mind at all if Tarja will perform 'Anteroom of Death' on the forthcoming concerts!
If she sing this awesome song in Tilburg you bet i will be Canto ........hhahhahahahahaha... although i have the feeling i will be exiled for a few years.... clown
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Laughing Well... if someone requested "Anteroom Of Death" ten years ago, then that person has some serious powers regarding clairvoyance Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Hahahaha, maybe he was related too Uri Geller..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls
Almagest

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:50 pm

I don't think it's Gethsemane, because if I'm not totally mistaken, it was really played a lot live back then when Oceanborn was new, although I'm not sure about later (which would still be more than 10 years ago, right?).

I believe only Stargazers fits the bill, because it was too high for Tarja to sing back then and has never been played live a lot for all I know.

But I'd be psyched about either song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:18 am

I hope it will be Swanheart *praying* I still remember how hysterically I acted when I heard Sleeping Sun live for the first time and this is a good opportunity for Tarja to make me addicted like back then again Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Belial

Belial

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:12 am

So... the song was "Stargazers" Razz .
I'm not dissapointed, since it's a great song, but I like "Gethsemane" better and as far as I know "Stargazers" was played live on Once tour, so is not THAT special to hear it live and it is definitely not a song that hasn't been played in ten years.
It's still an amazing tune anyways and is awesome to get some Oceanborn tracks on her shows (I still hope to hear "Ever Dream" and "Gethsemane" live though Very Happy ).
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:33 pm

I think she maybe was talking about Erämaajärvi Razz
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:38 pm

HaHaHa!! that would be funny Razz or maybe she's talking about the song "Nightwish", 2010 metal version Laughing that would be awesome though... IMPOSSIBLE, but awesome Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
NatCroix

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:28 am

haha Juampi I agree with you!

I was also expecting Gethsemane .. the day before i found out the song was Stargazers, I heard the version they played in 2004 XD

anyway Stargazers is awesome and she sings it incredibly
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:23 am

That's what I mean Nati: the song has been played not so long ago... but "Gethsemane" was not played a lot and it's way cooler Razz .
Anyways: yeah, "Stargazers" rules! (but I'll still wait for "Ever Dream" and "Gethsemane", even though she'll probably never sing those songs live anymore Crying or Very sad ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tarja's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tarja's Blog
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next