Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarja's Blog

Go down 
+7
Almagest
Twiekieman
whutnot
Evie
Belial
NatCroix
Naiad
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NatCroix

Tarja's Blog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:34 am

HAHAHA you already know who you can hear singing your lovely Ever dream (that's one of the reasons why Meastro chose her, you know because he loved the way she sang it on a demo i think)

I would love to hear Tarja singing (mmm...very impossible) Creek Mary's blood... that song is EPIC! really like it

Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Oh, please fo not mention THAT version in my prescence... it is SO disgusting... silent , first (and last) time I listened to it, I was like " No is she trying to pull something out of her ass or something? Neutral ". "Ever Dream" is my favourite Nightwish song (and one of my predilects of all time actually), and hearing that "person" raping it was absolutely horrible.
Tarja seriosuly has to play it live, at least once (in Argentina of course Razz ).
Anyway, I guess the song she meant on her blog (the long time requested song) was not "Stargazers" but "Lappi" albino
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Oh, good point! I'm a big fan of the whole Lappi suite, I'd love to hear it live in full.

I don't think Gethsemane is on the "List of Nightwish songs Tarja Turunen has said she doesn't want to perform live anymore" (sounds like the title of a Wikipedia article, haha Razz).
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
Almagest
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:21 pm

New blog post! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Almagest wrote:
New blog post! Very Happy

(kind of liberating to have somewhere topost that huh? Razz)

AAAaaaand Tarja let us know the forum is down. Thank you! Razz
Back to top Go down
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:41 am

Eressa wrote:
AAAaaaand Tarja let us know the forum is down. Thank you! Razz
Which means they still have no idea what happened Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Almagest
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:45 am

Well, it did look like the DROP TABLE exploit. Only a week ago, a friend explained to me how it works, after the Sony network was hacked/cracked using the same trick. (Shortly before, I'd read the "Bobby Tables" xkcd comic, titled "Exploits of a Mom", so I knew about the attack technique already. It's pretty strange in hindsight.) It's really incredible that such an easy exploit is made possible by stupid programmers. I mean, inserting executable code through search requests? Bizarre.

That said, I wonder if perhaps an attacker simply guessed one of the admin passwords. They weren't all that safe, I'm sure ...
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:33 am

Well, it's pretty obvious what happened, though maybe not the exact way it happened. I don't know much about hacking, but the way all the sections got deleted one by one, and the users as well, that clearly wasn't a mistake, that was fully intentional. But I guess she wouldn't write on her blog that it got hacked, that doesn't sound good. Saying the forum is down sounds simply like a server problem, not a like hacker.
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:29 pm

I hate to saound annoying but...I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT THE BLOG POST!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ok enough xD...I hope that if a whole new forum is opened, Tarja comes back as angel n.n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarja's Blog   Tarja's Blog - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tarja's Blog
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2