Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+34
CroatianFirecracker
Belial
Isa-Tarja
Twiekieman
Ferrr
LuciferAmadxander
WhiteNightFantasy178
ice-princess
Obscured
Manxita
TerrenaAnimula
eLiZa
Suomi_Rocks
VNoita
Puffin
torispooky
Almagest
whutnot
Evie
Phoenix
DarkStar
Daniela
crucified_vampire
Eressa
NatCroix
VivekaPandora
Crysta
Tosca
Myla
Helene
Karina
Jimi B
icare4u
Naiad
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
crucified_vampire

crucified_vampire

Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:40 am

I had no idea you would join, to be honest. But I sure remember you from MFF. lol!
Welcome and enjoy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:02 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! yes Eri, I'm like a plague Laughing . Henry told me about this forum today (well, he did it some days ago, but I just checked his e-mail today Razz ) so I decided to take a look, and what do I find? Chris, Eli, Twiekie, Nati, Silvia and you!! hahaha, many lovely Tarja-holics, so I thought it would be fun to join Very Happy .
And Crucified_Vampire, is funny that you say that because many people seem to know me from MFF... that's kinda scary (and embarrassing considering the kind of posts I tend to write there Mr. Green ), but I won't be as crazy as I'm on that web site, I've read the forum rules and I'll behave, I promise lol!
Back to top Go down
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:47 am

welcome and have fun, Juan (or Pablo? scratch ) Very Happy
hmm, what kind of posts do you write on MFF? I´m too lazy to check the forum there, but I remember the times of 600 comment long fights under Nightwish news... with Mermaid, TheSeer and the Greek guy (girl) I forgot the name of silent ... Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:11 am

It's actually Juan Pablo Laughing . These are two names, but in Argentina they're used as one name, so it's like a double name.
Juan and Pablo are two separated names, but when they're used together in that order (first Juan and then Pablo) it is considered a full name and it has its own diminutive (which is Juampi). Anyway you can call me however you want: some people call me Juan (mostly my parents) some other call me Pablo (usually my friends), but most of the people call me Juan Pablo or Juampi.
And as for the MFF long fights... Mr. Green I took part in many of those fights Razz , writing not so nice things about Tarja's former band, but since I want to respect the forum rules I won't behave like that here, I'm a saint now sunny

... lol!
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:28 am

Hmm..I was wondering who you were...lol..now i know...however it still feels weird to me to call you Juan Pablo, you're still Intruso to me..LOL

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:49 am

HaHaHa!!! yeah Chris, I guess you're used to "Intruso" so it must be weird for you to call me Juan Pablo Laughing (which is ironic, considering you're the only person on the internet who knows my full name -surname included Razz ).
I checked what you asked me about the book, it is not ver expensive so we could fix another "exchange deal" in the future so you could get the product Wink .
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:24 am

Well, when I got to know you, it was as "Intruso"...so you stay Intruso for me...even if I am the only person online to know your real name..lol...same happened to me with another friend, I can't imagine to call her "María José"...she is "Osita" to me..lol

And that's great if for you it's possible to get that book...what is "not very expensive" for you? Here they want like 30 euros or so...for that price I could get 3 books....
Well, then we'd just have to agree on what you want in return...lol...(but better take that to PM, or we'll go off-topic...lol)
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:38 am

On a web site the book was very cheap actually: 34 $ (34 argentinean pesos would be less than 10 euros actually... so is not really expensive... Very Happy ). This is usually the price of CDs in my country, books tend to be more expensive (but I still have to find out the cost of the book on a store, since I don't buy on line - hope it doesn't difers much from the internet price though).
But yeah, we're going totally off topic now Mr. Green .
We should continue this through PM (and you still have to receive your CD and I'm waiting my single, so we should concentrate on that for the moment Razz ).
Back to top Go down
CroatianFirecracker

CroatianFirecracker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:16 pm

Heya!
I'm Jele.
To make it short:
I'm from Croatia, My best friends are registred here aswell. And I'll be glad to meet other Tarja-holics here aswell Smile

Cheers! cheers
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Hi Juan Pablo! Welcome around. Very Happy Have some fun!
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Welcome Jele! Hope you like it here. Smile
Back to top Go down
CroatianFirecracker

CroatianFirecracker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:22 pm

icare4u wrote:
Welcome Jele! Hope you like it here. Smile

Thanks! I'm sure i will!
Since there are many Youtube Tarja fans here aswell... I Think I'll fit in all right Smile
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:24 pm

CroatianFirecracker wrote:
Heya!
I'm Jele.
To make it short:
I'm from Croatia, My best friends are registred here aswell. And I'll be glad to meet other Tarja-holics here aswell Smile

Cheers! cheers

Hii! Welcome here, we hope you enjoy it and post a lot, Jele! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
CroatianFirecracker

CroatianFirecracker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Naiad wrote:
CroatianFirecracker wrote:
Heya!
I'm Jele.
To make it short:

Cheers! cheers

Hii! Welcome here, we hope you enjoy it and post a lot, Jele! Very Happy

I'll do my best to keep up with others Smile

I already know i'll enjoy- It's a Tarja fansite Razz
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi Jele, welcome rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.winterstormslovakia.com
Myla
Little Phoenix
Myla

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Welcome everybody! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarjabrasil.com
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:43 pm

OMFG JEEEEELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, this place is seriously gonna rock now Very Happy
Welcome in croatian girl... your nickname sounds familar to me... have I met you somewhere else? ( Laughing ) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! jocolor
Have fun Jele Wink
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:17 pm

I feel this will be mundane after so many greetings but welcome everyone! Smile

Jeebers, Belial, I love your name! Username, I mean! Belial as in the demon, correct?

<<--- Is a fan of demonology. Razz
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:50 pm

YES!!! it's because of the demon Twisted Evil . My father has tons of ancient books about demonology (I'm actually starting to think he was into witchery or something... Laughing ) and I found this book which contained a sort of "Demons Dictionary".
It included a list of the most relevant names related to hell and the devil (based on the catholic myths of course), and I found this funny demon called Belial.
It catched my attention because it was a considerably friendly demon and the "sins" he represented were more about having fun, rather than hurting other people (he was the most beautiful one of all demons according to that book, and represented sodomy and all kind sexual "pervertions", as well as wild parties and mundane pleasures of the kind). So I thought it was not an "evil" demon, but just a little perv Mr. Green .
And since I'm not the greatest fan of catholic church (I respect their believers though), I thought it would be fun to use this nickname on the net, it kinda represents me a bit (I'm not a perv, but I'm a little wicked Cool ). Therefore I'm using this name since... last year actually Razz I had this same nick on many other places (Emilie Autumn forum, Lacrimosa forum, YouTube, Tarja's blog, MFF forum) so I think this is a nice place to use it as well jocolor
Back to top Go down
NatCroix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Juan Pablooooooo!! or WHO? (i remember those times, hehe--> unforgettable ones) i'm happy to meet you here... you know, I also have to behave here lol! santa but no way, in this forum you can find lovely people so it is worth being a good Tarja fan after all Razz flower

My beautiful wife, Jele, is also here! I'm the happiest wife on earth!! geek
I've been missing on youtube. need to create a new account but i can't! Sad

Big, big kisses for my wife (she deserves to be kissed firstly) and for you, argie pervvy
and for eveybody else here cheers
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Who? I don't know what are you talking about... Cool ( Laughing ).
And what are you doing awake at this hour!!?? go to sleep Nati! or I'll call your parents Mr. Green .
Yeah, is nice to see so many people form our "Tarja´s insane fanclub" (aka: "Tarja lunatics" clown ).
And last time I checked MFF the comments were disabled, I wonder if it's fixed now (I'll check it later I guess).
Back to top Go down
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:56 pm

I try not to forget, Juampi bounce Mr. Green

and welcome, Jele Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 0005a
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:07 am

Thanks Daniela (in my country your diminutive would be Dani Very Happy ).
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:07 am

Belial wrote:
YES!!! it's because of the demon Twisted Evil . My father has tons of ancient books about demonology (I'm actually starting to think he was into witchery or something... Laughing ) and I found this book which contained a sort of "Demons Dictionary".
It included a list of the most relevant names related to hell and the devil (based on the catholic myths of course), and I found this funny demon called Belial.
It catched my attention because it was a considerably friendly demon and the "sins" he represented were more about having fun, rather than hurting other people (he was the most beautiful one of all demons according to that book, and represented sodomy and all kind sexual "pervertions", as well as wild parties and mundane pleasures of the kind). So I thought it was not an "evil" demon, but just a little perv Mr. Green .
And since I'm not the greatest fan of catholic church (I respect their believers though), I thought it would be fun to use this nickname on the net, it kinda represents me a bit (I'm not a perv, but I'm a little wicked Cool ). Therefore I'm using this name since... last year actually Razz I had this same nick on many other places (Emilie Autumn forum, Lacrimosa forum, YouTube, Tarja's blog, MFF forum) so I think this is a nice place to use it as well jocolor

Score! Pah, wish my Mother had even the slightest bit of witchery in her. Razz Ooh, and that Demon's Dictionary thing sounds quite fascinating. What a Face Anywho, lmao... A perverted little demon, indeed! Laughing I approve, I approve! Of you using it, I mean and nothing creeper-ish like that. Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
CroatianFirecracker

CroatianFirecracker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:28 am

Thanks everyone!!

Naty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG it's so good to see you! Smile

Juan - Is Henry registred yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anteroom of Death :: Welcome-
Jump to: