Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad Timing

Go down 
+3
NatCroix
Naiad
Crysta
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crysta

Crysta

Bad Timing Empty
PostSubject: Bad Timing   Bad Timing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:27 am

OK, so this is a topic for sharing embarrassing moments that happened to you or to your loved ones, friends, family, pets, the postman...

Only one rule in here: it must be really embarrassing and really funny Twisted Evil

3...2...1... GO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/marina.kozlov?v=app_2309869772#!/marina.
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

Bad Timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Timing   Bad Timing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:38 am

Well... I don't know that this is funny, but it was so embarassing. When I was in High School, I was taking an art class and I sat in the same table with some metalheads, so I was asking one if they'd heard Closer by NIN, and he said no, so I started singing the lyrics, since the teacher was gone.

For those of you who don't know the song, the lyrics are along the lines of "I wanna fuck you like an animal, I wanna feel you from the inside, I wanna fuck you like an animal, you get me closer to god..."

And of course when I got to that part, Ms. Dawson (the teacher) happened to walk in and was right behind me. Embarassed

So she took me outside and gave me a speech of how I shouldn't offer myself to boys like that. Embarassed Then gave me a week of detention.
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
NatCroix

Bad Timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Timing   Bad Timing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:58 am

I left my jeans zipper open and i realised about it one hour later Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Crysta

Crysta

Bad Timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Timing   Bad Timing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:27 am

@ Naiad: Awwwwh, that must have sucked. Couldn't you explain to her it was just a song?

@ NatCroix: I hate when that happens Laughing
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

Bad Timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Timing   Bad Timing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:49 am

I have a feeling I will own this thread. I always seem to have embarrassing things happen to me or did them purposely when I was younger.

Lets see, when I was a toddler, maybe 2 or 3, I would always strip naked and go outside and sit on the front porch just waving and talking to strangers that were walking down the sidewalk. My Mother didn't enjoy it but she couldn't keep me in the house because I was a whiz at getting out of my crib, the play pin, unlocking doors. I also have a tendency to do that wearing only my pair of cowboy boots, which my Grandfather had bought for me. My Mother, thank God, never took pictures of it because it would be such good blackmail for me. Laughing

Then when I was around 8 or 9 my Mother would always let us, my sister and I, play outside in the rain as long as we didn't run and get dirty. Well, one day she went back inside to do something and I was a smart a$$ and went running around our yard only to fall and slip down the hill we had. I had mud ALL down my back and on the clean clothes I had on. I tried to go inside and hide too but my sister was evil and told my Mother about it. I got in so much trouble... Neutral

Another embarrassing thing happened in the 5th grade, when I was 11. I was sick with the flu at school and was unable to go home so I just had to keep running to the bathroom. Well, I managed not only to vomit all the way on the floor down the entire upper hallway of my middle school, but also got toilet paper stuck to my foot once I got to the bathroom and didn't know until I got back to class.

I used to surround myself with crazy people, though I was the most insane, and one time during my sophomore year of high school we decided to moon cars in front of my house. Well, we didn't know that one car was driven by one of our teachers. The next day at school was so awkward although he was nice and we didn't get detention or anything... Rolling Eyes

This one happened my junior year and was probably one of the most embarrassing things of my life. I need to first say that I'm perfectly fine being nude and around people, doesn't bother me in the slightest. I was at the big pool near where I live but I don't swim, can't swim, so I normally just sprawled out on my chair and tried to tan. My best friend at the time, though, somehow managed to get me to go down the slide because she said the pool that it ends in wasn't very deep. I agreed and climbed the stairs to go down. I went down and splashed into the pool, which was deeper then my friend said, and came up sputtering and basically having a panic attack because I am petrified of water deeper then maybe 3 feet because I can't swim. My friend got me out and was sort of hugging me and I was so shaken that I hadn't noticed that my bikini top had come undone and I was standing there, hugging my girl friend, topless. My crush at the time too was there so once I finally noticed I about died right there. I guess it wouldn't have been so bad if that guy hadn't have been there but since he was... It was H*ll... Shocked

I have some more goodies with my Mother and sister too but I'll save them for later. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Puffin on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

Bad Timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Timing   Bad Timing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:57 am

Oh gosh awesome fails (is there such a thing?)

Once I was at the cafeteria in college, telling to some friends just how awesomely HOT I found a teacher and how I'd love to run my fingers through his hair. Friends went dead quiet. I just closed my eyes and lowered my head. There was no question about it.

My teacher was behind me and had heard it all! I wanted to melt on my chair and disappear between the floor tiles! However he just followed his way and the theme was never brought in. He even was my Thesis advisor!
Back to top Go down
Suomi_Rocks

Suomi_Rocks

Bad Timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Timing   Bad Timing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Eressa wrote:
Once I was at the cafeteria in college, telling to some friends just how awesomely HOT I found a teacher and how I'd love to run my fingers through his hair. Friends went dead quiet. I just closed my eyes and lowered my head. There was no question about it.
This reminds me of something... Once I was out for a walk with one of my friends in the school yard and she started talking about our History teacher, "ah, if I only met a boy with his eyes..." *daydreaming*. But bad timing again, as we run into him just when we were praying his beautiful mesmerizing blue eyes... drunken
The poor man is in his middle fifties, I wonder what did he think of when he heard us. geek (even though I'm not 100% sure that he did, I hope not! Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Suomi_Rocks

Suomi_Rocks

Bad Timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Timing   Bad Timing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:22 am

Sorry for double post, but it looks like I have lots of things to post here and I just remembered one. Razz

A few...months ago, I think... I sent my English teacher an e-mail with this: «Other interesting things for us to try...uhm...the thing that now keeps popping out of my head is that Finnish custom of taking a sauna, then a quick dunk in the cold water of a lake or a roll in the snow. Laughing »

Now imagine what that would sound like if you put "costume" instead of "custom". Laughing Stupidly enough, I did that, I don't know why I tend to write 'costume' instead of 'custom'... Luckily, she has a sense of humor (her answer: «Now you got me in stitches....I thought that was supposed to be ironic....as the Finns wear Adam's birthsuit when they go inside the sauna...( they don't wear anything at all, that's it...), so imagine how I laughed when I realised what you wanted to say...it really made my day...» )
... glad she didn't think I'm a perv or something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

Bad Timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Timing   Bad Timing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:41 am

Suomi_Rocks wrote:
Sorry for double post, but it looks like I have lots of things to post here and I just remembered one. Razz

A few...months ago, I think... I sent my English teacher an e-mail with this: «Other interesting things for us to try...uhm...the thing that now keeps popping out of my head is that Finnish custom of taking a sauna, then a quick dunk in the cold water of a lake or a roll in the snow. Laughing »

Now imagine what that would sound like if you put "costume" instead of "custom". Laughing Stupidly enough, I did that, I don't know why I tend to write 'costume' instead of 'custom'... Luckily, she has a sense of humor (her answer: «Now you got me in stitches....I thought that was supposed to be ironic....as the Finns wear Adam's birthsuit when they go inside the sauna...( they don't wear anything at all, that's it...), so imagine how I laughed when I realised what you wanted to say...it really made my day...» )
... glad she didn't think I'm a perv or something. Laughing

LOL! This is too funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
VivekaPandora

VivekaPandora

Bad Timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Timing   Bad Timing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:25 pm

I can't believe I'm posting this... xD Certain people will have a field day with this... Laughing

This was sometime ago, but I've never been able to live it down. I had a somewhat awkward sex dream about one of my friends. I absent-mindedly brought it up in convo as a joke, but my friends were very persistant in figuring out who it was. Then, the friend of mine who I had dreamed about said, "It was ME, wasn't it?!" xDDD

Awwwwkward.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/VivekaPandora
Suomi_Rocks

Suomi_Rocks

Bad Timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Timing   Bad Timing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:04 pm

In our second night in Helsinki this summer, I wanted to go out with 3 of my friends, all girls... Our Principal saw us and he said "oh, you can't go out only you four, can you?..." and so he asked two guys to go with us. All good, they accepted high-sky... But then he threw them a look full of meaning and added "So you got me, guys... be short and quick". We all six went " Shocked "...
That was freakish. Laughing

Or on the same trip... on the airport in Bucharest, after the checking-in, some friends started practising their swearing in Finnish. Laughing They were all looking to a group of people, throwing them all kind of glorious Finnish words and phrases. After a short time, one of those guys turned and came towards them letting them know he was a Finn... *awkward silence*... unexpectedly, he shook their hands and learned them how to pronounce all those phrases corectly and even more...
Ah...Finns. XD
Back to top Go down
Crysta

Crysta

Bad Timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Timing   Bad Timing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:31 am

VivekaPandora wrote:
I can't believe I'm posting this... xD Certain people will have a field day with this... Laughing

This was sometime ago, but I've never been able to live it down. I had a somewhat awkward sex dream about one of my friends. I absent-mindedly brought it up in convo as a joke, but my friends were very persistant in figuring out who it was. Then, the friend of mine who I had dreamed about said, "It was ME, wasn't it?!" xDDD

Awwwwkward.

*remembers* *cackles*
Back to top Go down
VivekaPandora

VivekaPandora

Bad Timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Timing   Bad Timing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Crysta wrote:
VivekaPandora wrote:

Awwwwkward.

*remembers* *cackles*
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/VivekaPandora
Sponsored content

Bad Timing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Timing   Bad Timing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Timing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum