Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blog Tarja is such a diva

Go down 
+6
Tosca
Almagest
VNoita
Naiad
Eressa
icare4u
10 posters
AuthorMessage
icare4u

Blog Tarja is such a diva Empty
PostSubject: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:38 pm

A blog that was originally started by Eressa and Paulo (crucified_vampire)..and is now being updated by Silvia and me...
There are entries with comments from other stars about Tarja, fan reports etc..talking about what they think about Tarja...

http://www.tarjaissuchadiva.com/

Check it out if you like Smile
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:45 am

I have to say this is a most excellent blog (muaha) and if any of you have stuff to add to it, please send it over to Chris, who is doing a great job with it!
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:01 pm

I really love this blog. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
VNoita

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:53 pm

I love that blog too. It was really a great idea to start it!
Back to top Go down
http://winterstormhungary.webs.com/
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Awesome blog! And uh ... great title Mr. Green Updates pleeeeeze! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
Tosca
Front Row Girl

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Yeeah, I love this blog too! It's so adorable. cat
Though I still never got over the horror of giving Eri my article to be told, "Oh btw Tarja readz teh blog, kthxbai Mr. Green" -_-
Back to top Go down
Suomi_Rocks

Suomi_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:39 am

I love this blog too. Razz

I had fun with your article, Tosca. Laughing

Now I should better go translating the latest post, eh. Blog Tarja is such a diva Tomatoes

Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:40 am

Yeah, I know..another update is overdue...lol
Btw, we could use some translators...it seems we lost the people who did the translations while the blog was not being updated...
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:25 am

Uh, lost how? Why don't you write to them if they are still in?

Tosca, I'm sure Tarja loved reading your report as much as everyone else did Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:38 am

icare4u wrote:
Yeah, I know..another update is overdue...lol
Btw, we could use some translators...it seems we lost the people who did the translations while the blog was not being updated...
I totally forgot! Silly me! *bangs her head against the wall*
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Manxita

Manxita

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:07 pm

The blog is great! If you need to translate anything in spanish or english I can help Smile
Back to top Go down
Tosca
Front Row Girl

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Awwh, I am sorry to hear that! There seem to be many capable linguists around; I really hope you find them, and then spoil us all with updates once more! cat
Almagest: Hor hor -_-
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Manxita wrote:
The blog is great! If you need to translate anything in spanish or english I can help Smile

Currently I'm doing the translations to Spanish, but some help would be nice, or someone to correct my mistakes...LOL
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:23 am

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the blog Very Happy and I think Chris is doing a great job (but some updates wouldn't hurt now... Laughing ).
The only bad thing is that I still can't post comments on there... Neutral I tried using a different browser (Safari and Firefox) but nothing pale are you sure you haven't banned me Chris? Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:32 am

It took me a while to realize who you are..lol...thought "why does a stranger call me by my name?" lol...

And, no, I didn't ban you....no idea what the problem is, I think I gotta send you some little info on how to post a comment..to find out where the problem lies...

As for the updates, I promise soon there'll be one...by the end of this week the latest...I promise...
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:54 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! but didn't you thought it was suspicious that I knew your name and had the same avatar that "Intruso" in the forum? Laughing
Anyway *waits excited for the blog updates* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:12 am

I'm not yet used to your new avatar...lol, if you would have your old one, with the picture of you, I'd have recognized you faster..but this way...yeah, I suppose I is kinda sleepy somehow...

And I'll do my best to do an update soon...

(and why did I want to write the last sentence in Spanish? LOL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog Tarja is such a diva   Blog Tarja is such a diva I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blog Tarja is such a diva
Page 1 of 1