Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Lies Beneath

Go down 
+27
Twiekieman
NatCroix
Suomi_Rocks
Obscured
Almagest
VNoita
Manxita
WhiteNightFantasy178
DarkStar
ice-princess
Crysta
LuciferAmadxander
torispooky
whutnot
Evie
Daniela
Novaë
crucified_vampire
Eressa
VivekaPandora
icare4u
Tosca
Myla
Jimi B
Karina
Naiad
Helene
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

What Lies Beneath - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:16 am

I hope you will succeed in your quest for 'What Lies Beneath'.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Tzonki_Magnolia

Tzonki_Magnolia

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:17 am

^Not so sure...This kind of albums are pretty rare here in my city .
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:59 am

so..my wlb should be arriving to me the 15th of next month cheers
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:41 am

Obscured wrote:
so..my wlb should be arriving to me the 15th of next month cheers

What, delivered the 15th of october!
I bet the delivery will be made by pigeon-airservices then .....hahahaha geek
That's really a very ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssslow delivery... Question
Back to top Go down
MoonSorrow

MoonSorrow

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:54 am

In Italy is not out yet..it's out on 5th of october
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:58 pm

MoonSorrow wrote:
In Italy is not out yet..it's out on 5th of october

Here in the Netherlands the release of WLB was on the 6th of september, 5 days after the official release in Finland!
The States and Canada had it halfway september but it's in my opinion very strange why other (european) countries still have to wait!
I understand that in some countries the release can be slightly later then the official release but a release on the 5th of october is really LATE, in the mean time Tarja can have already released another new album....hahahaha... geek
Of course there are several reasons why a release has different dates, maybe the title of the album will have in Italy another name: What Lies Behind... cheers
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:10 pm

lol that is because I ordered it the 20 of september Laughing and I live in Venezuela....adn that is an estimate on when it will arrive to me, since that is the time it took for mws to arrive, but I really dont know Laughing
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:28 am

If you live in Venezuela, i almost wrote vuvuzela.....haahahaha, then it explains everything about the slow delivery: there are no pigeon's for crossing the Atlantic with a package on theri back... cheers

By the way, FANTASTIC PINK FLOYD AVATAR... king
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Twiekieman wrote:
If you live in Venezuela, i almost wrote vuvuzela.....haahahaha, then it explains everything about the slow delivery: there are no pigeon's for crossing the Atlantic with a package on theri back... cheers

thanks! well my cd already arrived to venezuela and i cannot wait so it finally arrives to me! =D

an yes, my addiction for pink floyd is as high as my tarja addiction Laughing
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Finally got the US Edition of WLB Smile
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Obscured wrote:
Twiekieman wrote:

thanks! well my cd already arrived to venezuela and i cannot wait so it finally arrives to me! =D

an yes, my addiction for pink floyd is as high as my tarja addiction Laughing

About your addiction for Pink Floyd......, for me the same... cheers
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:29 pm

icare4u wrote:

Great that you have received the US Edition of WLB ......, unfortunately it's without 'I Feel Immortal'... Mad
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Twiekieman wrote:
icare4u wrote:

Great that you have received the US Edition of WLB ......, unfortunately it's without 'I Feel Immortal'... Mad
LOL..I wanted the US version...I already have IFI on the German version...lol
I was in need of the song Montaños de Silencio...lol
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:14 pm

MY WLB IS NOW VERY NEAR ME Very Happy!!!!!!!!! I will be posting pics hopefully next week cheers *excited as hell*
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Obscured wrote:
MY WLB IS NOW VERY NEAR ME Very Happy!!!!!!!!! I will be posting pics hopefully next week cheers *excited as hell*

Make sure you will have the time of your life with WLB, it's definitely worth waiting for... geek
WLB IS AWESOME... king
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:36 pm

¨thankyou twiekieman!

Twiekieman wrote:
icare4u wrote:

I definitely like more Montañas than IFI....somewhere in the future I may buy the european version but I wanted the version with montañas because...well it is a masterpiece!
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:51 pm

It looks like they will release a single of UMLB with the song the Crying Moon...at least according to amazon.de
There is a sample of the song on the site...
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0046E8XXC/ref=dm_sp_alb?ie=UTF8&qid=1286570455&sr=8-2
Back to top Go down
LuciferAmadxander

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:37 pm

I don't know... I just have a bad feeling about this.. The song's lyrics seem to be like that of Calling Grace ~~ I want something different than this .... hopefully, it won't be a sequel of Calling Grace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Lies Beneath   What Lies Beneath - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Lies Beneath
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7