Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talk Show Week #3: Eressa

Go down 
+7
MoonSorrow
whutnot
Suomi_Rocks
icare4u
Almagest
Manxita
Eressa
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eressa

Eressa

Talk Show Week #3: Eressa Empty
PostSubject: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:10 am

Uh yesss... I think Naiad is busy and happy with her new job (yay) so I shall be masochistic and open this thread... so.... go on, strip me naked. Not in a literal sense of course, unless you know my webcam habits...

Last edited by Eressa on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manxita

Manxita

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 am

It should be week 3 on the topic Wink

Well, to begin, tell us your name, your age and what you do for a living...do you study, work, both?

Where are you from?
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:29 am

Manxita wrote:
It should be week 3 on the topic Wink

Well, to begin, tell us your name, your age and what you do for a living...do you study, work, both?

Where are you from?

I iz Lara Velasco, with the awesome age of 29, I live in Mexico and I am a Graphic Designer who studies a way to be a constant human being with different degrees of success Razz
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:53 am

* Where does your nickname come from?

* Who was the woman on the first (I believe) avatar you had on the OF?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:57 am

So far I could answer those questions as well, lol.

Umm..and I forgot the question I wanted to ask you...lol
Back to top Go down
Suomi_Rocks

Suomi_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:19 am

icare4u wrote:
So far I could answer those questions as well, lol.
Me too. Razz
Except for the thingie with your webcam habits..what were you talking about, by the way? Laughing

Another one... Do you press the Preview button before submitting a post? Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:38 am

Almagest wrote:
* Where does your nickname come from?

* Who was the woman on the first (I believe) avatar you had on the OF?

The name comes from the island of Tol Eressƫa (but in Spanish it was called "Eressa") which is the island where the Teleri elves used to live in Valinor in the Silmarillion by Tolkien. I then used it as the name of my main toon in the World of Warcraft MMORPG, and there all my friends called me "Eri" and I got really attached to the name because when I logged into ventrilo and azeroth they were all like "Yay Eri's heeere hi Eri!!" (being the only DPS kick ass girl in my guild had some advantages haha!). It means "Lonely Island" in elvish [/geek]

The woman in my first avatar is Azkadellia, from the SyFy miniseries "tin Man". I love her (and her wardrobe!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_Man_(TV_miniseries)
Talk Show Week #3: Eressa Polls_Azkadellia095_4733_29587_answer_5_xlarge <--- Sad double personality half psycho half little girl Az is sad.

Suomi_Rocks wrote:

Except for the thingie with your webcam habits..what were you talking about, by the way? Laughing

Another one... Do you press the Preview button before submitting a post? Mr. Green

What was I talking about what?

Nuuuu I never use the preview button, it's like I'm kind of masochistic and go "Oh yes let's post this and then read for error and cringe every time I find one and then edit again and again per error yay!" jocolor

Last edited by Eressa on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suomi_Rocks

Suomi_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Eressa wrote:
Eressa wrote:
go on, strip me naked. Not in a literal sense of course, unless you know my webcam habits...
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Shouldn't it be Talk Show Week #3: Eressa? lol
Back to top Go down
whutnot

whutnot

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Why is the rum gone?

Back to top Go down
http://whutnot.deviantart.com/
MoonSorrow

MoonSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:10 pm

1) What do you think of your Country ?

2) What's the worst apect of your character?

3) What's your favourite movie?

Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Suomi_Rocks wrote:
Eressa wrote:
Eressa wrote:
go on, strip me naked. Not in a literal sense of course, unless you know my webcam habits...

I was joking geek ...perhaps. Uhm "strip me naked" is an expression to mean that you may ask away what you want.

icare4u wrote:
Shouldn't it be Talk Show Week #3: Eressa? lol

It should... it is. albino

whutnot wrote:
Why is the rum gone?

Perhaps it was the cat *looks suspiciously at cat* Yeeeah... not that I think about it she's been suspiciously stumbly these past days.

MoonSorrow wrote:
1) What do you think of your Country ?

2) What's the worst apect of your character?

3) What's your favourite movie?

1) My country... It has great people in it, I love our traditions, our food, our predisposition to enjoy life and have a very cheerful personality and family love... sadly we are surrounded by so many social problems (and terrible, TERRIBLE politicians). I get so frustrated by it that I'm used to turn my rage into forced indifference to avoid becoming bitter. Hubbie says I complain too much as it is Razz

2) The worst of my personality you mean? I am terribly distracted and a serial procrastinator. Oh yes, and I'm kind of obsessive... oh! And impatient!

3) Fav movie: Ohhhh I love any movie where humanity is about to meet its end amid brimstone and fire! But I think that my favorite ones are The Lord of the rings trilogy, Kill Bill, V for Vendetta and Le Fabuleaux Destin D'Amelie Poulain cherry

Last edited by Eressa on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:46 pm

study or play any instrument? have a favorite one? (always the same question I know Rolling Eyes Laughing )

have pets? what are they and their names? Very Happy

ever been to a tarja concert? maybe met her?

song that got you hooked to tarja What a Face

any hidden freaky talent? clown

why is this dude purple confused ? :s

what's your fav videogame? afro

ever dressed up as tarja or any other metal artist for halloween? Razz

would you rather be an apple or a pancake? (muahahahhahaha) Laughing

that's it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Obscured wrote:
1.- study or play any instrument? have a favorite one? (always the same question I know Rolling Eyes Laughing )

2.- have pets? what are they and their names? Very Happy

3.- ever been to a tarja concert? maybe met her?

4.- song that got you hooked to tarja What a Face

5.- any hidden freaky talent? clown

6.- why is this dude purple confused ? :s

7.- what's your fav videogame? afro

8.- ever dressed up as tarja or any other metal artist for halloween? Razz

9.- would you rather be an apple or a pancake? (muahahahhahaha) Laughing

1.- I don't play any instruments, which I regret. I am trying to find some free time and start with guitar though. My favorite instrument ever is the cello. It is just too damn sexy!

2.- I have a baby kitty girl name Perkele "Perky". She is the most adorable kitty ever! I'm so happy to have her because our past land lady didn't allow pets.

3.- Yes! I went to see her to el Circo Volador, it was amazing! We chased her van after that but a damned red light allowed them to escape XD. I shall meet her next year.

4.- I first heard her with Swanheart and I was like "OMG that's awesome!" but it was GLS what made me a real fan

5.- Well... when I move my eyes, my ears move too alien I can turn my thumbs 180Āŗ cheers It really freaks people haha!

6.- It's a protest. He swore he wouldn't breathe again until nigthwish reunites again. I think it will eventually die Twisted Evil

7.- I adored the Tomb Raider games pre-revamp, but my heart will always be World of Warcraft's slave... even if I quit for sanity reasons.

8.- Nope, I don't celebrate Halloween, we celebrate el dĆ­a de muertos.

9.- Well an apple pancake of course afro with cinamon on top and apple filling.
Back to top Go down
Suomi_Rocks

Suomi_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:27 am

Eressa wrote:
Suomi_Rocks wrote:
Eressa wrote:
Eressa wrote:

I was joking geek ...perhaps. Uhm "strip me naked" is an expression to mean that you may ask away what you want.
Haha, yeah, I made out what it means... Razz I thought you meant it as literal too. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now let me see... question question question...

If you could go back in time and you found yourself in a medieval castle, somewhere in Scotland....what would you see and hear? Or what would you like to see and hear?
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:27 am

Suomi_Rocks wrote:
If you could go back in time and you found yourself in a medieval castle, somewhere in Scotland....what would you see and hear? Or what would you like to see and hear?

That depends. Am I still a woman? I would probably hear nothing interesting but gossips and embroidery while I am being jealously kept away from any contact other than my maids and some other equally kept noble ladies since it is the dark ages and women rights were like zero, that if I were a noble. Were I a peasant I would be breaking my back working the castle fields probably and I'd feel the sun burning my back while me and my family attempt to make a living, only to have the high lords come and take it all, yeaahh...

But what would I like to hear and see? I don't know, the costumes I guess, see how it was, look around the countryside and see how the world used o be without man's exploit of nature... I'd try to convince them that a dairy shower is really something worth trying... maybe I could be witness of some kind of conspiracy! Maybe I could change the course of history somehow!
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:00 pm

OK, two variations on the theme because I loooove history:

* If you could travel back in time to whatever time and place you wish to visit (as the person you are now, but of course disguises are allowed Wink ), where would you go?

* If you could send a tiny flying camera back in time (disguised as an insect so as to be as inconspicuous as possible), which time and place would you choose to observe? (The point of this is allowing you to go to nastier or more dangerous places, but not to change the course of history.)

Oh, and another one:

* If you could visit the world of a film, TV show or video game (same conditions as in the first question apply), what would you choose?
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Almagest wrote:

* If you could travel back in time to whatever time and place you wish to visit (as the person you are now, but of course disguises are allowed Wink ), where would you go?

* If you could send a tiny flying camera back in time (disguised as an insect so as to be as inconspicuous as possible), which time and place would you choose to observe? (The point of this is allowing you to go to nastier or more dangerous places, but not to change the course of history.)

Oh, and another one:

* If you could visit the world of a film, TV show or video game (same conditions as in the first question apply), what would you choose?

1.- The mighty Tenochtitlan, without a doubt.

2.- Hey, would this camera survive the Big Bang? Yeah... probably not... What about the early stages of humankind where the goddess of fertility and matriarchate ruled the cradle of civilization? Oh Oh I know! I'd send it to record all of the happenings in NW during a year previous to the break up, including the "hotel room talk", man that'd be so wicked!

3.- Rivendel, LĆ³rien, I'd have to pretend I'm a friendly haradrim though... Also I'd love to go to Stormwind, Ironforge, Darnassus or Dalaran in World of Warcraft, I spent so many hours with my virtual self there... I'd be lovely to see it for real!
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:04 am

Azkadellia!!!!!!! affraid I still LOVE "Tin Man"! Mr. Green

Sorry, I had to get that out of my system... lol!

Now, to the questions...
  • What natural gift would you most like to possess?

• What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

• If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

• What's the best gift you've ever received in your entire existence so far?

• What's the worst injury you've ever had?

• Favorite author?

• What would be your last meal?

My epic question now! Twisted Evil

• If Tarja was randomly driving around where you live and she accidently hit you with her car, how would you react?
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Azkadellia rules! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Do't you hate how poorly they handled her possession release? Evil or Very Mad

Puffin wrote:

• What natural gift would you most like to possess?

• What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

• If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

• What's the best gift you've ever received in your entire existence so far?

• What's the worst injury you've ever had?

• Favorite author?

• What would be your last meal?

My epic question now! Twisted Evil

• If Tarja was randomly driving around where you live and she accidentally hit you with her car, how would you react?

1.- Natural gift? I'm not sure what you mean. As in a talent? I'd like to be able to do math... pale or the ability to stay focused.

2.- A new obsession... and chocolate.

3.- He wouldn't say anything to me, he wouldn't even be a "he", my mind and spirit would simply open to the universal knowledge and I'd know it all and be a part of the everything, so the whole universe would speak to me. About what? Such concept is yet beyond my understanding.

4.- It's hard to say... Hubby went to buy me the Harry Potter book and got a hand on an original box where they books came and wrapped it with love, that was the most awesome detail... Also my uncle knew I was looking for a No #1 comic book and he found it for me. Mom has given me so much, many friends have, it's too hard to decide, it's not the money, but that they know me and care about what I enjoy; that is priceless.

5.- None really, never had a fracture... or a burn, never been stung by a bee even; it's hard to believe if you consider I was quite a tom boy!

6.- H.P. Lovecraft, Tolkien, Umberto Eco.

7.- Last meal... I don't know, something with cheese... enchiladas! And orange juice, a LOT of orange juice.

8.- Am I walking or in a car? If I were walking I would surely tell her... "call... ambulance... hurts!" and she'd be all like affraid and when I recover I'd tell her "this sure will cost you several VIP passes Cool "

If I was in the car, I'd get down, look for the damage, be very civil and tell her we need to call our insurances, and while we wait for the agents I'd steadily but increasingly fangirl about her and take tons of pics and she'd be so embarrassed for having hit me that she'd agree to it all Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Karina

Karina

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Puffin wrote:

[*] If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

If I would arrive there, I would like to hear him/her/it say: "Finally!" Laughing

Sorry, had to do this. Razz

My questions:
If you could choose, in which form would you like to be born again (human, animal,etc..)

Would you rather explore the stars or the deep deep ocean?

What do you think Stonehenge was for?

Would you love a monsterman?

Being in a kinda spiritual mood and listening to Lordi equals in good questions?
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Which countries have you visited so far?? Which would you like to add to the list??

Which tarja song is your favourite?

Are you addicted to internet?? How much time do you spend here?

plans for weekend?
Back to top Go down
http://www.winterstormslovakia.com
Almagest
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Eressa wrote:
1.- The mighty Tenochtitlan, without a doubt.
I've heard stories about the Aztecs, not sure if I'd want to visit them in person ... Wink

Eressa wrote:
2.- Hey, would this camera survive the Big Bang? Yeah... probably not...
But perhaps you could go back to a few millennia or at least a million years after the Big Bang; I suspect the technology would survive the conditions, especially the temperatures.

I'm not big in cosmology, but perhaps you could place the camera in the void outside the expanding universe, moving away from it as it expands to get an "outside view"? Hmm, I guess not because supposedly there is no space outside the universe, and even if there was, the camera would disturb the expanding universe or, if it's like a black hole in the beginning, be swallowed by it ... in any case, I'm sure it wouldn't work. Damn.

Eressa wrote:
What about the early stages of humankind where the goddess of fertility and matriarchate ruled the cradle of civilization?
Oh, I'd like to know if there was really anything like a matriarchate, it's a very controversial issue. The whole matter is very complicated. Funny enough, someone on Wikipedia mentioned research by a certain Diaz about how Mexican society, while seemingly strictly patriarchal on the surface, has women exerting considerable "behind the scenes" power in practice. I suspect this applies mainly older women heading large families.

Eressa wrote:
Oh Oh I know! I'd send it to record all of the happenings in NW during a year previous to the break up, including the "hotel room talk", man that'd be so wicked!
Awesome idea! Laughing

And perhaps catch Tarja's hitting of Tuomas Twisted Evil

BTW, one idea about the afterlife is that your consciousness basically merges with the universe, similar to how some people experience certain drug trips. I imagine being able to view/experience the universe like a multi-dimensional work of art, although if you're one with the universe it would mean you'd experience yourself in all detail, basically being God (but even Christianity talks about "being one with God", so I guess that basically, Christian theology has the same idea) affraid

OK, new question:

* What is the stereotype about Mexicans that annoys you the most?
Back to top Go down
Eressa

Eressa

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:13 am

Karina wrote:

My questions:
If you could choose, in which form would you like to be born again (human, animal,etc..)

Would you rather explore the stars or the deep deep ocean?

What do you think Stonehenge was for?

Would you love a monsterman?

Being in a kinda spiritual mood and listening to Lordi equals in good questions?

1.- A more evolved human being, yeah... reincarnation can't regress to animal once you have evolved to a human.

2.- The stars! If I had the appropriate technology of course.

3.- Well, I really don't know, I've never thought about it... I liked that theory of it being a landing place for extraterrestrials geek I guess some kind of deity sanctuary could be plausible. I think the last researches indicate it was a burial place though.

4.- What kind of monsterman? What kind of love? A ethical monster, never. Someone with some terrible disfigurement condition? I think the circumstances would have to be very special.

5.- Er... yes? geek

Evie wrote:
Which countries have you visited so far?? Which would you like to add to the list??

Which tarja song is your favourite?

Are you addicted to internet?? How much time do you spend here?

plans for weekend?

1.- I've so far have traveled to the USA trice, i'd love to make an european tour though Wink

2.- Hard to say! They vary a lot! Yesterday I was totally in love with sadness in the night, and before that, Little Lies, I think it'd be easier for me to say which ones I don't like that much, and that'd be Calling Grace, Ciaran's Well... I think that's all.

3.- Not so much to internet as to the ease of information, the people, the activities, the ability to know practically anything you want with the correct query, the connections you are able to make, the rich sub cultures... uhm... yeah I am addicted haha! I spend about 10 hours a day on the interwebs, but mostly because of my job.

4.- Going to visit mom, formating my laptop, which is kind of dead-ish, going to buy some furniture for my books.

Almagest wrote:

I've heard stories about the Aztecs, not sure if I'd want to visit them in person ... Wink

* What is the stereotype about Mexicans that annoys you the most?

You should dig deeper, they were an outstanding civilization Wink And yeah, women have a strong hold of society, mostly because they become the center of the family. The respect for a mother in this society is very, very strong, so much that the worst insults in our language, the ones that can make two men beat each other, are related to our mothers Razz

Stereotype... I am not sure how many are there since I live immersed in my own society but... I hate that image of a man sleeping against a cactus, with a huge hat and a zarape, drinking tequila and lazing off... man, we are very hard working; the average Mexican works more than 10 hours a day, (although the salaries are a joke) and also, there's always the idea that Mexico is amid a desert with snakes and a blazing sun. That is only a small part of our territory. I in fact live very close to a beautiful forest with many streams and rivers, and we have cold forest, jungles, mangrove swamps, beaches... I don't know, what other stereotypes are there?
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:28 am

did you stay all night waiting for videos of tarja's concert on warsaw? until what time? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk Show Week #3: Eressa   Talk Show Week #3: Eressa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk Show Week #3: Eressa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next