Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+34
CroatianFirecracker
Belial
Isa-Tarja
Twiekieman
Ferrr
LuciferAmadxander
WhiteNightFantasy178
ice-princess
Obscured
Manxita
TerrenaAnimula
eLiZa
Suomi_Rocks
VNoita
Puffin
torispooky
Almagest
whutnot
Evie
Phoenix
DarkStar
Daniela
crucified_vampire
Eressa
NatCroix
VivekaPandora
Crysta
Tosca
Myla
Helene
Karina
Jimi B
icare4u
Naiad
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:44 am

Jele:

Yeah, actually he told me about this forum Razz (his nickname is Twiekieman as well).

Puffin:

Nice to receive your approval!! Laughing and yes, that book was interesting. It wasn't only a demon dictionary, it was actually a sort of historical analysis of the figure of the devil through years and coultures, and at the very end of the book, that demonic list was included (which was based on a medieval text wrote by a catholic preacher if my memory doesn't fails).
Back to top Go down
crucified_vampire

crucified_vampire

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:28 am

A little bit late, but welcome Jele! MANY youtube members here. It's funny, because I hardly ever post a comment on youtube but I see familiar nicks from there poping up all the time here. Laughing
It's very nice!
Back to top Go down
CroatianFirecracker

CroatianFirecracker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:03 am

Juan: He is really not original anymore LMAO Very Happy

Crucified_vampire: Well...I am very well known to trollers and Tarja-lunatics on Youtube Smile
I go all the way when needed to fight with an tuomas fantard lol XD
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:43 am

Jele and Juan, nice to see you both have managed to leave your insane reality too visit Tarja's Heaven.... cheers

And no way i won't surrender myself to the anti-Nightwish-alliance....haahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:46 am

Absolutely Jele: Henry thought he could make new friends to get rid of us and escape from our asylum, BUT NO!!! we'll stalk him forever and beyond... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing poor Twiekie, he truly has a big patience to deal with the two of us Mr. Green .
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:48 am

CroatianFirecracker wrote:
Thanks everyone!!

Naty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG it's so good to see you! Smile

Juan - Is Henry registred yet?

Wake up Jele, of course i already registered a few weeks ago... geek
And it's still Twiekieman, my YouTube name is still unbeatable...hahaahaha... farao
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:54 am

Belial wrote:
Absolutely Jele: Henry thought he could make new friends to get rid of us and escape from our asylum, BUT NO!!! we'll stalk him forever and beyond... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing poor Twiekie, he truly has a big patience to deal with the two of us Mr. Green .

Trust me Juampi, i have patience enough and 'Until my last Breath' 'I Feel Immortal' ... jocolor
And please stalk me whenever you like because i will take you with me in the 'Rivers of Lust'.... Basketball
Back to top Go down
CroatianFirecracker

CroatianFirecracker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:02 am

Hahaha we are becoming spammers XD

Anyhow...Juan is that pic from "Seint Seya"?
I love that game. Aphrodite is my all time fav... Smile
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:04 am

Oh but we can't join under "Rivers Of Lust" Twiekie, Nettie is a jealous woman and I know she's violent, she'l beat you for sure Laughing (without mentioning Marco, we know you had some issues with him as well because of your constant cheating Mr. Green ).
OMG! this place is already becoming insane, we have two days in forum and we're already writing nonsense alien we'll be all banned for tomorrow I'm sure Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:14 pm

LMAO! That's an awesome story about your nickname, Juan Pablo. The "demon who is not evil, just a little pervy" is priceless. I didn't know that this kind of demon exists. Hilarious. Welcome! Great to see you here! Very Happy Don't worry, you'll notice that this place harbours just the right amount of insanity for your needs, I'm sure. Mr. Green

Our mistress could add this tagline to the forum: "Attention: Contains nuts!" Razz

Also, welcome Jele! Have I missed anyone else?

Now one member who still needs to join the fun is TheSeer! Anyone remember him?

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
CroatianFirecracker

CroatianFirecracker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Hm...i don't recal. I am not registred on many forums. this mostly. Smile
Youtube is my "homeland" i love it there.
SO many TarjaHolics to write to.

Also hello to you aswell. thanks for the weclome Smile
Back to top Go down
NatCroix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:56 pm

[quote="CroatianFirecracker"]Hm...i don't recal. I am not registred on many forums. this mostly. Smile
Youtube is my "homeland" i love it there.
SO many TarjaHolics to write to.

I already know YouTube is your homeland cheers hehehe

Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:12 am

Jele:

OMG!!! really? I love you , yes, my avatar and signature feature Aphrodite No Pisces, from Saint Sieya Very Happy . He has always been my favorite character from that series, but everyone hated him because he was "the drag queen one" Laughing , I never cared, he's the best for me (and I'm pisces, so... Mr. Green ).

Almagest:

Thanks for the welcome! Very Happy and is nice to know we're not the only crazy ones here, it makes me feel less freaky Laughing
And I do remember TheSeer! he used to place comments on MFF , right? yeah, he should join, he loves Nightwish and its current memebers as much as I do jocolor .
Back to top Go down
NatCroix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:21 am

Belial wrote:
Jele:

OMG!!! really? I love you , yes, my avatar and signature feature Aphrodite No Pisces, from Saint Sieya Very Happy . He has always been my favorite character from that series, but everyone hated him because he was "the drag queen one" Laughing , I never cared, he's the best for me (and I'm pisces, so... Mr. Green ).

Almagest:

Thanks for the welcome! Very Happy and is nice to know we're not the only crazy ones here, it makes me feel less freaky Laughing
And I do remember TheSeer! he used to place comments on MFF , right? yeah, he should join, he loves Nightwish and its current memebers as much as I do jocolor .

oh, the seer! ā™„ļø

where is the DC?? they were awesome
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:32 am

Mermaid has a forum, she invited me to join a few months ago.
I haven't yet, but I always visit that site, the fights between her and a user called "T" are hilarious Laughing (and the Nettie bashing is worth reading as well Mr. Green ). The girl called Legeon is there too.
Back to top Go down
NatCroix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:36 am

really?

plz give me the link! i'm sure that forum is a sorta promised land of anette bashing! hehehe don't wanna miss my opportunity to step on there!
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:05 am

I just sent you a link to mermaid's forum via PM Wink
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:47 pm

I've sent TheSeer a mail, but no reaction so far ... seems he is really busy with real life Neutral

Yep, Mermaid's forum is good for Nettie-bashing, but they don't seem overly enthusiastic about Tarja, either ...

I guess it's OK if I post that hilarious Anti-Nettie-animation on this forum, though. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
Suomi_Rocks

Suomi_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:43 pm

Ridiculously late, but welcome here, Juan Pablo (I was hoping you would register here as well! Cool ) and Jele! Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
NatCroix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Almagest wrote:
I've sent TheSeer a mail, but no reaction so far ... seems he is really busy with real life Neutral

Yep, Mermaid's forum is good for Nettie-bashing, but they don't seem overly enthusiastic about Tarja, either ...

I guess it's OK if I post that hilarious Anti-Nettie-animation on this forum, though. Twisted Evil

My relationship with Mermaid started really badly!

Mermaid is only enthusiastic when it comes to bashing NW/AO and Tarja, hehe.. i've only read positive comments from Sorcha
Back to top Go down
Tzonki_Magnolia

Tzonki_Magnolia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:40 am

Hi.
So, I'm Alexandra from Romania. I love Nightwish and Tarja ever since I first heard of them. I love heavy metal hard rock symphonic metal and any other metal subgenres. So, hey. Mr. Green

And....hi suomi_rocks and Juan. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:20 pm

hi alexandra and everyone else new!!! i had kinda forgot this topic Razz

....so, what is that nettie bashing you're talking 'bout? clown
Back to top Go down
NatCroix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:21 pm

Tzonki_Magnolia wrote:
Hi.
So, I'm Alexandra from Romania. I love Nightwish and Tarja ever since I first heard of them. I love heavy metal hard rock symphonic metal and any other metal subgenres. So, hey. Mr. Green

Hi, Alexandra!! alien
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Tzonki_Magnolia wrote:
Hi.

OMG Tzonki, finally i know you first name....., after all these months you have surrendered.....hahahahhaha. jocolor
Hello Alexandra, i hope you will have a lot of fun over here with also a lot of usefull information.... geek

By the way, it's me Henry, your favorite gorgeous Dutchie......haahhahahahahahaa affraid
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Obscured wrote:
hi alexandra and everyone else new!!! i had kinda forgot this topic Razz

....so, what is that nettie bashing you're talking 'bout? clown

I can help you with this one Obscured, some of the forummembers don't 'appreciate' Anette Olzon's vocal capabilities and her presence on stage.
For them she is an intruder but in her favour i have to say that it isn't her fault that Tarja had too 'left' Nightwish...
Personally i have to admit that i didn't liked Anette also, especially since i have watched 4 Nightwish-concerts in 2009, her vocals were definitely not good enough, now i have finally accepted her as the 'new' vocalist of my favorite band!
Later in 2009 i saw some shows and it became very clear that Anette had really improved her vocals but of course she will never be on the same level as our Tarja.
And to compare her with Tarja is not in Anette's favour, they are both totally different in almost every way.

It's too bad that Tarja isn't with Nightwish anymore because it was her awesome voice which made the songs of Nightwish from another reality, today Nightwish is still an fantastic band but without the MAGIC they ONCE had... pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anteroom of Death :: Welcome-
Jump to: