Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Chatter

Go down 
+17
Obscured
VNoita
Karina
icare4u
Daniela
Suomi_Rocks
Myla
TerrenaAnimula
Tosca
Helene
Novaë
Almagest
Evie
whutnot
Puffin
Eressa
Naiad
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

Random Chatter - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:41 am

icare4u wrote:
Twiekieman wrote:
icare4u wrote:
Got mail from Argentina...Smile Now I just hope that Intruso/Belial will come online soon...so that I can tell him...

Normally i have always contact with Belial but lately he's often offline, maybe a new girlfriend... geek Razz Razz Razz
Well, if the reason for him not being online is a new girlfriend..lol..then that's fine..I'm just a bit worried cause I haven't seen him in a while...I hope he is doing ok...

Don't worry about Juan, sometimes he is just offline for a 'long' time... Sleep
I bet he is busy with one of his favorite hobbies: making very funny drawings of Anette Olzon.... geek
Just ask him about this hobby, he won't disappoint you with his answer... jocolor
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Yeah, I already noticed that he comes and goes....that sometimes he is offline for a week or so..and then comes back as if nothing happened...but I still can't help worrying...lol
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:50 pm

icare4u wrote:
Yeah, I already noticed that he comes and goes....that sometimes he is offline for a week or so..and then comes back as if nothing happened...but I still can't help worrying...lol

Hahaha, trust me you don't have to worry about Juampi, Jele (Firecracker on this forum) and me know him for more then 18 months and if he is a week offline then it's for him a 'short break'...hahahaha geek
I bet he is really laughing out loud when he reads our comments, he has definitely a free mind and as such he act... Basketball
He and i had a lot of messages exchanges, email-exchanges, YouTube-comment exchanges and so on and i consider him as a friend although he will never forgive ME for being still a huge Nightwish-fan but Tarja is my number ONE forever... cheers
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Well, I don't know him that long yet...I think I know since February..lol..but I also consider him a friend by now..and I worry about my friends when they are not around...that's just how I am...can't stop it...
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:41 pm

people we have to bring this forum back to life! think Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:09 am

Obscured wrote:

You're right... Sleep

There are many issues that can have a very nice discussion, here are a few of them:
What about the story that the US government lied about the so-called ' Mexican Gulf oil-crisis'!
Or the rescue-mission for the Chilean mine-workers!
Or that Poetin is still the man in control in Russia!
What about the 'deportation' of Roma in France!
Or what is better: a lcd or a led-tv?
Or why is the Taliban still at strength in Afghanistan?

Back to top Go down
Suomi_Rocks

Suomi_Rocks

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:46 am

I've noticed this state of dormancy on every forum I use to post on...
I myself am so busy with school and stuff that I don't get to post much, but I take a glimpse of what's going on still..
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:59 am

Obscured wrote:

Yeah..it seems this forum is dying... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:26 am

It's seems that there is some zombie-fying proces going on, not only the forums share this dormancy, on YouTube the same...
Even on Tarja's WLB-blog there isn't something exciting going on, the first weeks after the release of WLB everyone was (over)-excited and lately it's just .... lame to be honest.
Of course there are still interesting comments but the majority is as i mentioned .... just lame... Sleep

We really have to put some new fire over here, maybe i have some items for the next week...
Next monday Tarja will give a concert in Tilburg (the Netherlands) and i will (of course) attend this concert, maybe there will be interesting things on stage to talk about on this forum... Question
Back to top Go down
Evie

Evie

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Lost sister is back bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.winterstormslovakia.com
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Haaa. So much work. Sad

No neglect is meant, I love you guys. I have internet at my house again, so I shall be here mooooar.
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Wow, this place is so dead. Where is everyone???

Oh of course, Tarja concerts. *smacks self* I love you
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
whutnot

whutnot

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:24 am

Naiad wrote:
Wow, this place is so dead. Where is everyone???

Oh of course, Tarja concerts. *smacks self* I love you

hopefully since there is a break in concerts for a few weeks, people will start showing up again.
Back to top Go down
http://whutnot.deviantart.com/
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:43 pm

I especially miss Belial/Intruso...I hope he is ok...
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Concerts? What are concerts? I can't even go to the ones I want to go to because everyone I like plays around DC or Maryland. No one ever comes around here unless it is like pop, pop rock, or country. :/ ....or like Metallica. Metallica has been the hardest band to play anywhere near here I believe.

My excuse for dying....classes...I'm behind. I'd rather be on facebook. In which, I limited myself to facebook and basically 3 games! XD That's doing really well! But here lately since it is Morostide, I've been getting on Subeta. Then I dress my poupee everyday on poupee girl. But that's practically all I do.
Back to top Go down
http://terrenaanimula.deviantart.com/
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:47 am

She better have more U.S. concerts when she comes to tour here again, just sayin'. Although my friend and I have already said we'd travel across the country to see her if we have to. Laughing

I miss this place too! My laptop had to be sent away, though, and I've been somewhat busy so I haven't been on that much.
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:13 pm

No! Laptop had to go byebye for a while? That's saddening!

I'm now on Menewsha addiction time because of an event going on there now...and the thing is...I need to be studying for my history of photography class!
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:37 pm

Yes! It was quite saddening, indeed. Something broke internally, though, and it stopped charging so it had to be sent away.

Naww, I'm sorry. I have that problem with music while I'm trying to study for the tests I have to take for the classes I'm going to be taking at university. I procrastinate... a lot. Shocked
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:32 am

Eww...yea...definitely had to send it off for something like that.

Yea...like right now I'm am procrastinating getting dressed. I have to leave in 15minutes and I'm still in my pjs. XD
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:36 am

Yep. I'm just glad to have it back again because I need to be studying for a few tests I have to take before I can try and get back into university. Well, at least into the section that I want.

Lol! Sounds like me! I bet I can slap my make-up faster than anyone else because I wait until the last minute to do something. Razz
Back to top Go down
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Heii people... where are youuu? bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:38 am

Dropping in again after over a month, but it seems everyone else has forgotten about the forum Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
Daniela
Avantasian
Daniela

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:49 am

I haven´t Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.thequeenofice.blog.cz
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 pm

But apparently everyone else has >_<
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:41 pm

dude this place is dead No Crying or Very sad we have to bring it back to life somehow D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chatter
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anteroom of Death :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: