Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Chatter

Go down 
+17
Obscured
VNoita
Karina
icare4u
Daniela
Suomi_Rocks
Myla
TerrenaAnimula
Tosca
Helene
Novaƫ
Almagest
Evie
whutnot
Puffin
Eressa
Naiad
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

Random Chatter - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Evie wrote:
icare4u wrote:
Tired of everything, tired of trying to find a job. Parents ask "What is more important: books or finding a job?"...- books don't dissapoint me, unless it's a bad book, books don't make me sad, books are not a cause for constant frustration...

I am facing similar problem.. I need to find a job Suspect

+1
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:00 pm

icare4u wrote:
Tired of everything, tired of trying to find a job. Parents ask "What is more important: books or finding a job?"...- books don't dissapoint me, unless it's a bad book, books don't make me sad, books are not a cause for constant frustration...

I can't speak of the job situation, because I have one, but my sentiments are exactly like yours when it comes to books. My Mother tells me that I blow my money on useless things like books when I could be saving it up for something "important". I'm not certain what her idea of importance is but I believe that possibly increasing my brain power is important. As you said, books don't frustrate you and don't pick and pick until you're about ready to have some sort of nervous breakdown...
Back to top Go down
crucified_vampire

crucified_vampire

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:15 am

Naiad wrote:
Evie wrote:
icare4u wrote:

I am facing similar problem.. I need to find a job Suspect

+1

+2 I need to find a job but I'm in the middle of some sort of crises... just when i thought I was finally recovering. fuck! silent
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:49 am

*sigh* So utterly bored... I don't work today and my house is quiet for the first time, in the mornings at least, in a long time. I have nothing to do but sit here like a lump with my laptop. Blech... No
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:17 am

Puffin wrote:
*sigh* So utterly bored... I don't work today and my house is quiet for the first time, in the mornings at least, in a long time. I have nothing to do but sit here like a lump with my laptop. Blech... No

I enjoy quiet peaceful silence. ^_^
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:22 pm

I also love it when it's quiet in the house...doesn't happen too often...

And I simply don't get why my lil bro gets treated like a King...he's too lazy to do something..so my mom does it for him?!...I so don't understand that...he is already spoiled enough...
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:27 pm

In silence I think, which is never a good thing, and with all of the drama of late I'm destined to do something stupid. I may or may not have done something stupid... Neutral

*sigh* And now I feel sick with this sharp pain in my side. It's annoying...

Sounds like my sister... She informed me today that when we get our new washing machine tomorrow that I can't turn it on by myself because I'm too stupid to understand how it works and I'd break it anyways like I do everything else. Who knew a 17-year-old could hold so much power? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Can't people just be happy with what they have or does everyone have to look like plastic? GOD IT PISSES ME OFF!
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:27 pm

I think people prefer the artificial look amongst all else in today's society unfortunately. I mean, I'm all for diet, exercise, make-up, and maybe even a little plastic surgery as long as it's done for reasons in which it's needed, that does not include increasing one's bosom nor fixing their already perfect nose. It's gotten out-of-hand, though, with all of this botox, spray tan, and all of that other junk. I guess it's fitting, however, since most people tend to not be who they truly are out in the population and rather some hollow imitation of themselves. People like being fake in all meanings of the term. Suspect
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Also a way to find a CD I've been looking for for a while..lol..throwing a bunch of CDs on the floor...it was among them...
Back to top Go down
Almagest
Protector of Tarja's Craziest Fangirls
Almagest

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:14 pm

I'm never bored when I have nothing to do as long as I can be online ... and just in case I can't I have a lot of books to read, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/florianblaschke
NatCroix

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Obscured wrote:
Can't people just be happy with what they have or does everyone have to look like plastic? GOD IT PISSES ME OFF!

+1 cyclops
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:58 pm

You know, I always want silence and now that I get it I can't help but find myself feeling like it's too quiet, I'm too alone. Guess I should have never asked, right?

Just felt like sharing that...

Now, carry on.
Back to top Go down
Tzonki_Magnolia

Tzonki_Magnolia

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:02 am

Wow I need a break from eveything. I feel really tired. Mad
But I'm going shopping today so I finally can get that damn CD I want. Thatwould be my revenge. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:43 am

Well, the last week has been a bit hectic, I finally found a really well paying job, and I even started working already on Thursday, I feel really happy about that. The weather has been excellent as well, with a lot of rain and nice cold breeze. My dad woke me up today to a nice breakfast, and now I'm just tired and sleepy. *yawn*

Awesome awesome day of just relaxing and I'm thinking about watching a movie. Smile

How is everyone's day?
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:52 am

O.O today is voting day here in Venezuela....wish us good luck! (sadly, i can't vote since i'm still underage)
Back to top Go down
crucified_vampire

crucified_vampire

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:35 pm

@Naiad: The weather's been just like that over here as well. It feels awesome. Very Happy

Just had dinner. I've been the whole day searching for cello stuff. I think it's time to quit my music-sedentary life. I got the phone number of two different cello teachers and I'm going to give them a call next week. I'm excited. Mr. Green afro

@Obscured: Do you like Chaves? Or do you want to kick him out or the president chair?
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:04 pm

crucified_vampire wrote:
@Naiad: The weather's been just like that over here as well. It feels awesome. Very Happy

Just had dinner. I've been the whole day searching for cello stuff. I think it's time to quit my music-sedentary life. I got the phone number of two different cello teachers and I'm going to give them a call next week. I'm excited. Mr. Green afro

@Obscured: Do you like Chaves? Or do you want to kick him out or the president chair?

CHAVEZ IS A DUMBASS Evil or Very Mad it's been 12 years of not having a proper freedom of speech and living under fear because of their actions...it is enough!
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:39 pm

I think most people don't like Chavez...at least from what I heard...let's see how the election turns out...but I hope it won't be Chavez again...like Obscured said, Chavez is trying to take away freedom of speech...
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 pm

some results have leaked (dont know how true they are) and they look very favourable...but i'll wait for the real thing Neutral
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Yeah..its better like that ..to wait...maybe tomorrow when I wake up..the real results will be out...
Back to top Go down
Obscured

Obscured

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:34 pm

apparently, 50% of the voting centers are already closed...
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:29 am

Got mail from Argentina...Smile Now I just hope that Intruso/Belial will come online soon...so that I can tell him...
Back to top Go down
Twiekieman

Twiekieman

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:46 am

icare4u wrote:
Got mail from Argentina...Smile Now I just hope that Intruso/Belial will come online soon...so that I can tell him...

Normally i have always contact with Belial but lately he's often offline, maybe a new girlfriend... geek Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:28 am

Twiekieman wrote:
icare4u wrote:

Normally i have always contact with Belial but lately he's often offline, maybe a new girlfriend... geek Razz Razz Razz
Well, if the reason for him not being online is a new girlfriend..lol..then that's fine..I'm just a bit worried cause I haven't seen him in a while...I hope he is doing ok...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chatter
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anteroom of Death :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: