Anteroom of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Joker, King or Queen?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Chatter

Go down 
+17
Obscured
VNoita
Karina
icare4u
Daniela
Suomi_Rocks
Myla
TerrenaAnimula
Tosca
Helene
Novaƫ
Almagest
Evie
whutnot
Puffin
Eressa
Naiad
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
icare4u

Random Chatter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:50 pm

My cat mostly ignores bought stuff...lol, she started using the cat house though that I got for her...during the fireworks of 31st December, to hide...lol
She goes crazy though about a paper bag or a piece of rope or cord or however it is called, especially if I make it move...lol

She is exactly like that one woman described her cats in a book...you buy some expensive toy for cat, and the cat plays with the box it was inside...LOL

I have at least 983 books, but since I last updated my list, some more books got added to it...I just can't stop buying books...
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:51 pm

I don't know how many books I have. XD But I end up sneaking them to my dad's to store so I can put more here. And I keep the ones here that I love and one's that are a part of series that I read...

Also...I've started kinda e-bookin' it. XD I love the kindle app for my iTouch. I don't have many books on it though. Some are only in e-book format while others I new series that I really don't want to have to buy the full book for and then try to figure out where to put it. I still buy the regualr books that I haven't read yet if that is the only way to buy them...or the book is part of a series I already have all the books to. But I'm not patient...so I have paperback and hardback mixtures in my collections. XD

Speaking of books...Premiere Collectibles is starting to piss me off! The book came out tuesday, september 7! And they still haven't shipped mine! And I pre-ordered it back in June! And I do have the money in my checkings account. So WHY has it been pending shipment all week?! If it doesn't get shipped by monday...I'm calling...so the customer support is closed on the weekend. XD

My cat loves boxes. XD She's horrible with flowers! If you bring in a plant, you have to put it on the floor to let her smell it and investigate it...otherwise she hates you and ignores you the rest of the day. XD
Back to top Go down
http://terrenaanimula.deviantart.com/
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Lol! My cat Binx flips out whenever someone lets off fireworks around my house. She's really just a one person only cat, that person being me, and hates most things from all forms of water to my iPod. If my iPod is even around her she fluffs up and starts hissing and spitting. It's actually kind of funny... Laughing

My other cat K.K. (Kristi Kitty) is perfectly fine and will plays with anything you throw at her from cat toys to the plastic bags you get from the supermarket. She loves boxes too and to be high on top of the book shelves above my doors. I call her a spider monkey because she can jump and tries to climb the walls. Rolling Eyes

I've never done anything with e-books, probably because I like the smell of regular books. I'm weird like that... Razz I don't know how many books I have altogether but my bestie is wanting me to categorize them soon. I should get on that...

Lord, I'd be calling where you ordered that book from! I hate it when shipping is all p*ssy like that.
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:13 pm

I don't like e-books either...although I have to admit that they take up a lot less space than real books...lol...but I want to have a book in my hands, one where you can write inside and underline stuff and flip pages etc

I had to make a list of the books I had, cause once I went through my books and realized I had several books twice...lol, so I had to categorize them...to know that when I want to buy a new book, whether I already have it or not...
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Yeah, I would actually be able to see most of my floor if I didn't have books but I can concur about the feel of them in your hands. :]

I have that too! I haven't really been buying a new book lately unless I'm certain that I don't have it because I bought like 3 of the first 4 in the Sookie Stackhouse series because I kept forgetting I had them... Laughing
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:33 pm

LOL, with me I mostly had those twice where I found some cheap offer for them, like when they sell used books somewhere...or in stores slightly damaged books for a lower price..thats where my duplicate books come from...lol

And back to the cats topic....my cat loves eating cheese... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:34 pm

icare4u wrote:

And back to the cats topic....my cat loves eating cheese... Shocked

Have you tried to feed it butter? My cats loved butter. Like wow.
Back to top Go down
https://anteroomofdeath.forumotion.com
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Well...I don't know about underlining...but you can highlight on an ebook...or at least with the kindle stuff you can.

I like that I can read in the dark! Plus...I leave it on the black background with white text on the kindle app...it's not as hard on the eyes...the only time I change it is if I am reading outside and I can't see the screen because of the sun, so i cange it to the white background with black text.

My cat doesn't like cheese. She loves sandwich meat. All my mom does is have to open it and she comes flyinginto the kitchen begging because she knows the sound. She loves chicken too...and fish. XD
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:40 pm

You know what I hate? Audio books. They are a blessing on my eyes, but I swear to Tarja that they absolutely always make me pass out cold in less than 30 minutes. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:43 pm

I can read faster than an audio book. Audio books put me to sleep. I had a free one off of iTunes before...
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:45 pm

I downloaded one because I couldn't find them as e-books. Ok, it was a couple and it was illegal. It's somewhat hard to find books in English in Meziko. study
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:48 pm

XD
I can see your point though.
I need to download an ebook that just came out tuesday...but I'm kinda putting it off because if I do, I'll be reading instead of writing this one essay and one short essay...:/ Also I'm supposed to read half of this one book called "Come on Shore and We Will Kill and Eat You All." Oh...and ALL of this is for the same class. XD The class is called Australia & New Zealand.
Back to top Go down
Naiad
Mistress
Naiad

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:51 pm

TerrenaAnimula wrote:
XD
I can see your point though.
I need to download an ebook that just came out tuesday...but I'm kinda putting it off because if I do, I'll be reading instead of writing this one essay and one short essay...:/ Also I'm supposed to read half of this one book called "Come on Shore and We Will Kill and Eat You All." Oh...and ALL of this is for the same class. XD The class is called Australia & New Zealand.

I have had bad experiences with those countries. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:53 pm

I don't think I have ever met anyone online or real life from New Zealand. But I know someone online who's from Oz and then I've met someone in real life from Oz who was just nice.

I love my new status on Facebook. I mainly did it just to see how many people would actually reply. XD
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Audio books I don't like either...lol

And I think if I were in Mexico, I wouldn't be looking for english books...lol...I'd empty the stores and get all the Spanish books I can find...
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:56 pm

I no zero spanish...okay...that's a lie...but still...I can't read it or understand unless it is something I actually know or it is close to a latin or english word I know. XD
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Pah... I've missed so much... I dunno what to talk about or say... Laughing

So... uhm...

HI! *waves* Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:03 pm

HI!! XD

lol...I'm tempted to change my status again on Facebook since it seems no one is going to reply to it. XD
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Lol! I change my facebook status a lot... I'm A.D.D. so I guess that's why. Laughing

I'm so hyper right now... I will blame, uh, the painkillers I took for my headache! Cool
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:17 pm

XD I like never change my status on facebook...it normally disappears itself before I actually change mine. XD

Maybe?
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:24 pm

I change my facebook status when there is something I want to put there...otherwise it stays the same..lol
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:26 pm

lol.

I need to figure out something to put there other than "Hi! Smile"
Back to top Go down
icare4u

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:27 pm

My status is still at "too many CDs, can't decide what I'll listen to"...lol
Back to top Go down
Puffin

Puffin

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:27 pm

Lol! Shocked I'm always like... "Oooh... awesome lyrics..." so I post them and people think it's something about my life. Laughing I'm just very random and like to keep things constantly changing...

Put something so random that people can't help but reply to it! Mr. Green

Aha, I do believe so. Wink
Back to top Go down
TerrenaAnimula

TerrenaAnimula

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:29 pm

I just changed mine. Maybe this one will get a response since saying Hi only got one response. That just means that person is awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chatter
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anteroom of Death :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: